SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyperactive Edition (ANIMATION)

2 posters

Go down

Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyperactive Edition (ANIMATION) Empty Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyperactive Edition (ANIMATION)

Post  Cosmo Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:10 am

I made a little animation short based on Street Fighter II. I'm relatively new at this, so it was a bit of a challenge, and I might try a couple other ideas on how to approach things later, but I have always wanted to make a full on animation complete with color and backgrounds, audio, music, etc. I am decently happy with how this came out. I had fun doing this, as tedious as some of it was to put together, and I was grateful I was able to overcome a couple hurdles and challenges that concerned me.
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

SpideyKeiiti likes this post

Back to top Go down

Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyperactive Edition (ANIMATION) Empty Re: Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyperactive Edition (ANIMATION)

Post  SpideyKeiiti Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Very good man, would be even funnier if you put a flashing Special bar under the fighters to make it more HyperActive, thanks to youtube velocity control I could understand what they were saying.

Very creative! lol! lol!

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyperactive Edition (ANIMATION) Empty Re: Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyperactive Edition (ANIMATION)

Post  Cosmo Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:57 am

Thanks man. Smile I put way more effort into it than I probably should have, but again, I had fun making it, and I always like getting a decent look down for something when I can.
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down