SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Beat'Em'Ups with Dodge Roll

3 posters

Go down

Other Beat'Em'Ups with Dodge Roll Empty Other Beat'Em'Ups with Dodge Roll

Post  Rockmanxx Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:35 am

I haven't played a beat'em'up(except for fight'n'rage) where lane switching was as quick as in Streets of Rage 3/Remake. I never noticed how rare swift movement between vertical lanes was in sidescrollers.  The lack of dodge roll locks you into one plane, i find it honestly B.S and its one of the reasons why i can't get into Guardian Heroes.

So, you guys know of any other beat'em'up games where you can swiftly move between the vertical plane?
Rockmanxx
Rockmanxx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Other Beat'Em'Ups with Dodge Roll Empty Re: Other Beat'Em'Ups with Dodge Roll

Post  SpideyKeiiti Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:57 pm

Rockmanxx wrote:I haven't played a beat'em'up(except for fight'n'rage) where lane switching was as quick as in Streets of Rage 3/Remake. I never noticed how rare swift movement between vertical lanes was in sidescrollers.  The lack of dodge roll locks you into one plane, i find it honestly B.S and its one of the reasons why i can't get into Guardian Heroes.

So, you guys know of any other beat'em'up games where you can swiftly move between the vertical plane?

AFAIK openBOR SOR2X and Final Fight LNS have this possibilities to movement on vertical lanes.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:59 pm

I played The Punisher arcade game recently. You have a >> roll in that game where you can actually move vertically while you do it.
And that game's tough, so you need to be able to master dodging.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down