SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air combos

2 posters

Go down

Air combos Empty Air combos

Post  FengSchwei33 Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:01 pm

I have been playing Streets of Rage for along time. I'm impressed on how SoR4 is, yet SORR is way better (personal opinion). I've recent was put on to Final Fight LNS and was very amazed!!! I just wanted to know if there was a way to create SORR with air combos/juggles?

FengSchwei33

SpideyKeiiti likes this post

Back to top Go down

Air combos Empty Re: Air combos

Post  SpideyKeiiti Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Hey FengSchwei! Welcome! I'm impressed with SOR4 too, at the start I always thought SORR is better, but after getting good with SOR4, I think SOR4 mechanics is way better than SORR mechanic.
About creating SORR with this juggle system, I think this is not possible, being for technical things or because the SORR Purpose is to keep the same mechanic from the trilogy.

You could try SOR2X instead, personally I think this one is better than Final Fight LNS

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  FengSchwei33 Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:34 pm

Thanks for replying. Remember there was that patch that came out to make the game have a certain flow. Which was cool yet it the game (SoR4) isn't finished yet (ie dlc).
I see how the SORR is close to the trilogy........yet there's still those "tweaks" that have a placed. After seeing so many hacks to the originals, I was just an inquiring mind.

FengSchwei33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down