SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make sormake widescreen tutorial

4 posters

Go down

How to make sormake widescreen tutorial  Empty How to make sormake widescreen tutorial

Post  Rain Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:21 pm

For those of you that has been living under a rock with the release of streets of rage remake v5.2 it gave us widescreen support however this widescreen feature would not be applied to sormaker MODS which in my opinion is a BIG part of streets of rage remake. However with streets of rage remake v5.2 you actually CAN put sormaker MODS in full screen what you do is 1st download this zip file https://mega.nz/file/unpXQK4L#0nAlFMqSbkn0rjb-B8hznLOKSy3w9wRuFgf-RHe5x6A

Once downloaded you will see 2 files put those two files in the folder of the MOD you want to be full screen
I will post a video tutorial sometime today so if you are having issues you can watch that tutorial
Rain
Rain
Electra

Puzirkov and Bronson like this post

Back to top Go down

How to make sormake widescreen tutorial  Empty Re: How to make sormake widescreen tutorial

Post  Puzirkov Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:58 am

Rain wrote:For those of you that has been living under a rock with the release of streets of rage remake v5.2 it gave us widescreen support however this widescreen feature would not be applied to sormaker MODS which in my opinion is a BIG part of streets of rage remake. However with streets of rage remake v5.2 you actually CAN put sormaker MODS in full screen what you do is 1st download this zip file https://mega.nz/file/unpXQK4L#0nAlFMqSbkn0rjb-B8hznLOKSy3w9wRuFgf-RHe5x6A

Once downloaded  you will see 2 files put those two files in the folder of the MOD you want to be full screen
I will post a video tutorial sometime today so if you are having issues you can watch that tutorial

Very Happy Thank you very much!!!

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

How to make sormake widescreen tutorial  Empty Re: How to make sormake widescreen tutorial

Post  Bronson Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:27 pm

Rain wrote:For those of you that has been living under a rock with the release of streets of rage remake v5.2 it gave us widescreen support however this widescreen feature would not be applied to sormaker MODS which in my opinion is a BIG part of streets of rage remake. However with streets of rage remake v5.2 you actually CAN put sormaker MODS in full screen what you do is 1st download this zip file https://mega.nz/file/unpXQK4L#0nAlFMqSbkn0rjb-B8hznLOKSy3w9wRuFgf-RHe5x6A

Once downloaded  you will see 2 files put those two files in the folder of the MOD you want to be full screen
Works great, thank you so much!

Bronson

Back to top Go down

Post  Otto Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:46 am

Thank you very much!! Very Happy

Otto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down