SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5.2v No Audio?

5 posters

Go down

5.2v No Audio? Empty 5.2v No Audio?

Post  FerrFerr Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:11 am

The Widescreen and other nifty stuff look great!

However Im having one big issue, and it's that there's no audio at all. Everything is Silent, I thought maybe the settings had the music and sounds turned off but nope, they're at their default settings.

Anyone knows why this happens? Also I noticed the SOR1 Galsias set you on fire if they hit you with their throwing knives.

FerrFerr
Galsia

Back to top Go down

5.2v No Audio? Empty Re: 5.2v No Audio?

Post  Eke Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:28 pm

Hi, I also had audio missing in the game, using v5.2 and Windows 10.

I don't know if it is the same case, but my problem was I used a PS4 gamepad connected to the PC using a USB cable. These gamepads have a headset device inside (speakers and mic support). So when I plugged in mine, a new "Headset Earphone" device is detected by the PC and set as default Audio and Communication device (for both playing and recording audio).

I could plug a headset to the PS4 gamepad, but I prefer to use the PC speakers, so I solved it by setting the PC Speakers and Mic back to default Audio and Communication device.

Even if this is not your case, maybe it worth checking that Windows 10 has the correct Audio and Communication device set as default.

I hope this help you or somebody else.

Eke

Back to top Go down

Post  FerrFerr Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:08 am

Tried to check what you suggested sadly I could not find any solution.

So here's the thing, I thought this bug was only in 5.2, but I downloaded 5.1 and guess what, it also doesnt play any sound!
I swear some months ago the sound was playing perfectly.

So yeah, Im out of solutions here, does this game create any registry files or other config files in the documents like some game do? because I cant find anything that might fix the no sound issue.

FerrFerr
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm

With the game open, and after you've made sure the sound volume under options is turned up and the music option set properly, go to a screen such as the character select screen where audio is playing.

On the sound icon on Windows' taskbar, right click and open Volume Mixer. Does SoRR display there? Is its volume turned down or muted?

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  FerrFerr Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:20 pm

Thanks for the tips, I did what you did however:

SoRR doesnt even appear in the volume mixer, like its not making any sound at all.

FerrFerr
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:46 am

Did you just replace the DAT file or did you download the entire 5.1 package?
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  novabeast92 Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:04 am

Saven wrote:Did you just replace the DAT file or did you download the entire 5.1 package?

I made an account for the sole purpose to find a solution to the audio problem I'm also having. All my drivers are up to date, but for some reason, there's still no sound...

novabeast92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down