SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORR Online with Steam Remote Play Together

2 posters

Go down

SORR Online with Steam Remote Play Together Empty SORR Online with Steam Remote Play Together

Post  YMB9Shinzou Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:50 pm

For anyone who doesn't know you can spoof virtually any game to work with Steam RPT by replacing a RPT game with the files of the game you want to play and renaming the .exe to the name of the original game. (and rename some other things like SoRR.dat in the case of SoRR)

My problem is that unlike 99% of games I try this withm SoRR won't give me the steam overlay with this method and that seems to mean the player on the other end isn't getting sound. I was hoping there was someone with some technical know-how who would know why SoRR won't get the overlay with this method and if there is perhaps any wat to modify it so it would?

YMB9Shinzou
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SORR Online with Steam Remote Play Together Empty Re: SORR Online with Steam Remote Play Together

Post  Mr.Din Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:34 pm

What settings do you have? I use borderless which is still window mode but works like full screen. The actual full screen mode does some weird stuff with the desktop which could be why.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

SORR Online with Steam Remote Play Together Empty Re: SORR Online with Steam Remote Play Together

Post  YMB9Shinzou Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Mr.Din wrote:What settings do you have? I use borderless which is still window mode but works like full screen. The actual full screen mode does some weird stuff with the desktop which could be why.

I have it set to Borderless_Sync.

YMB9Shinzou
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:56 pm

YMB9Shinzou wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:What settings do you have? I use borderless which is still window mode but works like full screen. The actual full screen mode does some weird stuff with the desktop which could be why.

try it without sync and see if that helps.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  YMB9Shinzou Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:58 am

Mr.Din wrote:
YMB9Shinzou wrote:

try it without sync and see if that helps.

That doesn't help. There must me a more technical reason why Steam doesn't recognise it as a game window.

YMB9Shinzou
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down