SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR4

2 posters

Go down

SOR4 Empty SOR4

Post  Puzirkov Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:31 pm

I was very disappointed in the game Streets of rage 4. The fact is that COPP made virtually all my dreams come true, it is impossible to get enough of them, but the sormaker application is truly a creation of God ... It's fantastic, I still can't get enough of fashion ... Thanks to all fans from the bottom of my heart. I also wanted to create something, I am very glad that the people on the forum have always helped in everything.

Never left in a difficult situation. But back to part 4. Even after the release of the game, I didn't touch it. I really did not like that they left pixel art. It was a hard blow. But then I fell deeply in love with sor4. Axel and his sprites still won me over, the first stage is insanely beautiful. The graphics in the game are changing very strongly and unexpectedly. Some of the stages are hard to take. There is no such thing in pixel graphics, everything is very clear there. But overall, I am extremely happy. Sor4 game is worthy of the highest praise.

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

SOR4 Empty Re: SOR4

Post  E253MechaShadow Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:02 pm

Did this really deserve a separate thread?
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down