SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Along Z-Axis & Other Customizations

2 posters

Go down

Running Along Z-Axis & Other Customizations Empty Running Along Z-Axis & Other Customizations

Post  Bron Kast Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Hi all.  I am replaying SORR after about a year hiatus, and for some reason I can't have my character run along Z-Axis, which I am pretty sure they can.  I believe that is based on the "Jump Type" option, which I have set to all 3 types but my character stops running when I input a diagnol direction.  Can anyone help?

Also, I have watched the tutorial YouTube video multiple times (which is great, btw), though I was wondering if there is a source that explains all the customization options, or at the very least can you share any "good to know" customizations that are not self-explanatory?  I just want to be able to take full advantage of all the customizations this has to offer (while not screwing the game up due to my curiosity!).

Much appreciated.

Bron Kast
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Running Along Z-Axis & Other Customizations Empty Re: Running Along Z-Axis & Other Customizations

Post  Charco Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:49 pm

Here is a thread detailing all of the options:
https://sorr.forumotion.net/t201-sorr-5-1-options-recommendations

What you are looking for is SoR3 Exceptions. Make sure this is set to Yes.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Bron Kast likes this post

Back to top Go down

Running Along Z-Axis & Other Customizations Empty Re: Running Along Z-Axis & Other Customizations

Post  Bron Kast Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:20 pm

This is fantastic and I bookmarked it.

Thank you so much...will really enjoy this masterpiece now! Very Happy

Bron Kast
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down