SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorr soundtrack

2 posters

Go down

sorr soundtrack Empty sorr soundtrack

Post  mariocanales Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:29 am

hi community,im a spanish speaker so excuse me for my english.and please correct my mistakes on orthography.
well,on the sorr soundtrack there is a track called "SORR - The Vault (Episode 1)(1)" ,is a mix of several tracks,and on the 4:39 starts a track that i really like it,but i don`t know the name.
someone can help me?

mariocanales
Galsia

Back to top Go down

sorr soundtrack Empty Re: sorr soundtrack

Post  mariocanales Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:38 am

well,the track is Circuit Breaker (WIP),by Kaleth.
i cant find nothing of him on the web,just two tracks on youtube and thats it.
someone knows anything about him?

mariocanales
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmo Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:38 am

Kaleth hasn't been on the forums in a long time, it seems. Well, Kaleth was a member of the old bombergames forums. He contributed music to older releases of the game, and there is one song on the final version that is a remix of something he did, but the remix was made by Groovemaster303. But in V4, there are two songs by him, one is a fuze remix, and one is an older version of the tide riders theme in which groovemaster remixed. That is not the original one, however, because the original was more rock oriented and I have been trying to find it off and on for a while, but it doesn't seem to exist on the net anymore, nor has anyone seemed to have held on to it. I think he may have made other contributions, I guess? But other than that, I am not sure. I do remember he was pretty active on the old boards, so I remember his online presence, but for his work, I only know/remember his music.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you the link to his old account given you would need to sign up for that, but I can give you an old post he made. You decide what to do from there.
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  mariocanales Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:08 am

thank you cosmo,i have seen that topic before posting here.all links are dead,his blog too.
i dont know,maybe he change nickname,like gecko yamori.hope some day we have news from him.

here i left the track "the vault 1",just for doing something and for people who didnt download the ultimate soundtrack.enjoy.

mariocanales
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmo Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:33 am

Yeah, I sadly have no idea what happened to Kaleth. Maybe someone else here knows? I don't know if he was still present on the old forums before the switch, but it is clear he never came across this one. I honestly don't know much about him other than he was on the bombergames forums, and we did exchange words very minimally on there, but it goes no further than that. I am not even sure he was on the old marrioba forums that predates the famous one that lasted the longest. It almost seems like he was an exclusive to that one. The most I want from him is him or someone out there to have his old tide riders track, the original. I also want his other jetski tracks he made way back in the day of about 11 years ago. That is the only presence I know of him, honestly. I mostly only know his name and his old avatars from back in the day, as well as a couple songs and his frequent presence on the name that game thread. Aside from that, nothing else about him really stood out to me. Maybe you should start asking around about him? Maybe seeing his name mentioned outwardly on a thread title will strike a chord with someone. Someone who was closer to him, and knows far more about him than I could ever tell.
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  mariocanales Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:39 am

thank you for your help cosmo,as i am a spanish speaker i didnt understand much about you said,jaja,im afraid i will ask to google translator,dont think would help,but is something  Razz
if you speak spanish or some,would be easy for me.i could note that on bombergames forum is that he is from spain.he speaks spanish from spain.
any news about him will post here,dont worry.

mariocanales
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmo Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:36 am

You're welcome.

And it's cool. And I do not speak your language. You honestly do better with my language than I do with yours. I only know the few small words most americans native to english tongue know, possibly less. LOL So the fact you can speak it at all is above me for sure. And yeah, Kaleth was from spain. If you could contact him, you'd have no issues speaking with him. Wink

I'll try to sum it up the best I can and see if I am clear enough.
You may want to make a post asking about him. See if anyone around here knows who he is and where he may be. Maybe ask in the spanish forums if necessary. If anyone has been in contact with him, they may have a better chance of finding him for you

Also, don't worry about alerting me. I barely knew the guy. This is all for you. The most you can do is just telling me you found him. Wink
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down