SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe you remmber this version of Streets of Rage?

5 posters

Go down

Maybe you remmber this version of Streets of Rage? Empty Maybe you remmber this version of Streets of Rage?

Post  olrox2 Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Hello, i just discovered the new website, well hidden in Google, and came here hoping you could help me to find the name of a beat them up, it may be a remake or an oficial game, i really dont know.

I remember characters had stars telling you their power. They used various specials that became better when gathering upgrades.

One of the characters had those : fast punch, lightnink strikes over the screen, and giant tornadoes. I remember the game ran on a pc of a friend.

It was more than 13 years ago, and the game looked like Streets of rage a lot. But i didnt find any remake where upgrades let you cast such attacks.

It really had the feeling of a street of rage, as fights happened in Streets. I remember there was a sequence in an elevator where you saw the face of the final boss taunting you(not sure if its in that game)

olrox2
Galsia

Iceferno and nmplayer like this post

Back to top Go down

Maybe you remmber this version of Streets of Rage? Empty Re: Maybe you remmber this version of Streets of Rage?

Post  nmplayer Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:55 am

if you ever found that game share it with us please..I love these kind of games
i have played some games this style that you might have played too
tmnt ...double dragon...golden axe...battle toads...crude buster...sunset riders maybe

nmplayer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Maybe you remmber this version of Streets of Rage? Empty Re: Maybe you remmber this version of Streets of Rage?

Post  Iceferno Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:20 am

Sounds like it could be an arcade beat em up. Any idea on the developer/publisher?
Capcom, Konami, or SNK games might be worth a look.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:38 pm

The description sounds so vague, any other distinctive details or so?🤔

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  nmplayer Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:37 am

I also found river city games and river city girls
some old capcom beat em up games

nmplayer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny1989 Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:07 am

Sounds a lot like River City Randsom: Underground. I remember there being a final boss who turned all monstrous and taunted you while you were in an elevator. Maybe check that game out and let me know if it's that one?

Jonny1989
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down