SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza)

+20
Shiva
klares
cabo-hicks
BigDarsh
Mr.Din
bazzza
Stevo
Criss
iceweb38
Espilonarge
Lithium Flower
Emthree
Xenovant
Cosmo
Charco
badjab326
Laucorn
Benny26
Don Vecta
Saven
24 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza)

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:05 pm

JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza)

Post  Saven Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:13 pm

This is class.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Plus:

JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:39 pm

I kinda feel bad for thinking this is a genius prank XD

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:34 pm

JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:01 pm

JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Here's a No-Damage Clear run with Luigi.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:41 pm

lorenzo, about that...

do you know this?

theres a very good fangamer named "super blinky". a younger mexican fangames creator that makes good  things for free.

his first work, was metal slug 1.5. a very decent and very cool metal slug fan remake maked over gamemaker.
and their last work (meanwhile he still works on metal slug 2.5) is precisselly a pretty good mario kart fangame.

you can see the trailer in their channel here (is not completed yet).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5GHTzJMAU

also... notice that this guy always are looking for spriters. for their metal slug fangames or this mario kart too.
so, if you liked to have a certain character there, maybe you could try to talk with him.

theres only a problem... as i say is a young boy. and dont have too much knodledge about english. a thing that i recomended to him that he must learn.

so you should try to talk with him using google translator etc on spanish.

since him as added some bizarre chars to their fangames, i was thinking on one character...
nemesis!, from resident evil 3. a very cool character that i remenber cause i was replaying now the psx game.

but if you dont like that, and you will like another cartoon char like those you liked, well... theres their channel if you would like to participate on their project...

i tough about nemesis too, cause that humour video where mario kart and luigi, take a shortcut and ended on grand theft auto streets... LOL and finally yoshi ends on racoon city... LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKdc3zAVkTI

greetings

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:22 pm

I never played Metal Slug.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Lorenzo The Comic wrote:I never played Metal Slug.

Fix this right now!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Charco wrote:
Lorenzo The Comic wrote:I never played Metal Slug.

Fix this right now!

Yep arguably the greatest ever Run and Gun game series ever, and harder than negotiating peace with a psychopathic African warlord. Gunstar Heroes would be a close second.

You can get on steam for quiet cheap, but I have heard the emulation of it is not great.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:34 pm

Play them on a proper emulator, not some shitty Steam version, RetroArch is the way to go.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Charco wrote:Play them on a proper emulator, not some shitty Steam version, RetroArch is the way to go.

The collection on the Metal Slug collection on the PC is good not the steam one. I could never get RetroArch to work since it has no frontend and I can not do command lines for shit. Better one might be Winkwaks or Neo Geo rage X.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:05 am

Emm.. RetroArch does have a gui and it's very easy to set up. It's not just command line.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:29 am

Charco wrote:Emm.. RetroArch does have a gui and it's very easy to set up. It's not just command line.

Could you please point me to this frontend I would like to get this working thanks.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:06 am

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza) - Page 15 Tumblr_niv9p2GNnC1rnyeudo1_540
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:13 am

RetroArch Wii? It's easily one of my favorite emulators for its support of Final Burn Alpha, CPS-1 and CPS-2 games. The Genesis core that it uses can display the correct art on more sprites in Streets of Rage 2 hacks than GenPlus-GX can.

Some people seem to regard Gunstar Heroes as one of the best Genesis games, but I'm not one of them. At least 3 music tracks don't sound too great to me, including the Boss Fight against Orange. I like the melee attacks and weapon combinations, but not when you're repeatedly getting hit or the voice over of the protagonists taking damage. The art style and audio reminds me of Rocket Knight Adventures 2. Definitely not a game I would want to play solo.

It's always been a habit for me to avoid anything from SNK in favor of Capcom. That means no Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, World Heroes, the King of Fighters, Ikari Warriors, Samurai Shodown or what have you. I love Capcom vs SNK 2, though. Yeah it's a thing I've been doing for the previous decade.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:18 am

Lorenzo The Comic wrote:
It's always been a habit for me to avoid anything from SNK in favor of Capcom. That means no Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, World Heroes, the King of Fighters, Ikari Warriors, Samurai Shodown or what have you. I love Capcom vs SNK 2, though. Yeah it's a thing I've been doing for the previous decade.

You've lived a very very very sad youth. SNK RULES~! cheers

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:42 am

bazzza wrote:
Charco wrote:Emm.. RetroArch does have a gui and it's very easy to set up. It's not just command line.

Could you please point me to this frontend I would like to get this working thanks.

You can download from their website here: http://buildbot.libretro.com/

The stable section is the last official release, there are also nightly builds from the developers which include any new additions added that day. It has a very active forum and development. All the different versions are there for different platforms, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Wii, PS3 etc.

I am using the Windows version recently, after having used the excellent Wii version for ages. Obviously the Windows version has the complete set of cores, as none of the restrictions apply as in the Wii version.

I run Atari 2600, MSX1/MSX2, SEGA SG-1000, NES/Famicom/Famicom Disk System, SEGA Master System, PC Engine/Turbografx 16, TurboDuo/PC Engine CD, SuperGrafx, Super Nintendo, SEGA Mega Drive, Mega CD, SEGA 32X, Neo Geo, Panasonic 3DO, Sony Playstation, Nintendo 64, MAME, Game Boy/Game Boy Color, Bandai Wonderswan, Atari Lynx, SEGA Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Sony PSP.

Phew. There are also Libretro cores for Doom, Quake, Scumm VM, Cave Story, SEGA Saturn, Atari Jaguar and Atari 7800.

I cannot recommend RetroArch enough, if you have any questions, there is a forum here: http://libretro.com/forums/index.php?sid=9b430ba3b53f6bb121cea05be01361ba and there is also an irc channel that is always full of people working on the project.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:01 pm

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Charco wrote:

Absolutely brilliant very well done.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Insane, I can't even fathom this!

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:19 pm

That's one mom to applaud!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed May 06, 2015 8:42 pm

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza) - Page 15 0TjX3XM

Xenogears: Where shitty translations can turn a line/conversation about masturbation on accident. Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next