SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1)

+7
DarkThief
wawatu
Tarma
Don Vecta
Charco
Cm_Blast
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1) - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1)

Post  Cm_Blast Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:25 pm

I.am.Blaze wrote:I did a playthrough of this on normal level. Overall, i found this mod to be of moderate difficulty but somewhat easier compared to the Captain Commando mod. Lengthwise, I think it's just about perfect. 45 mins is just about right. Anything less than 30 mins is too short & over an hour may cause too much fatigue so this mod is right in the zone for me. Took me about the same amount of time to complete the original WOF arcade game.  Might try this on a harder level if I can find a volunteer for player 2.

Yes, this mod it's more easy than the captain commando one, has less dangerous enemies (except the Yasha/Onihimegroups) than that game. I hope next time you use the custom palettes with their custom names. 

By the way; you are not playing the very last update. The very last update includes the "Stage X start" removed (so no longer show stage 8 start when you are already on the level 9). Enemies that will appear on "hard" (or more) difficulty now only appear only at 2 players, so are less enemies to fight if alone.

Check the very first post, but right now there are a few enemy soldiers that drop food, so the game it's a bit more easy.

I am checking your other videos. I don't know when you downloaded my mods, but if was only a few days ago tell me because somewhat I have the wrong version uploaded.
If you download them long time ago I recommend to you to redownload all my mods again.

On this mod I changed this:
Stage X Start/clear removed.
- Cutscenes centred.
- Enemies on "Hard or above" have been changed to "only 2 players".
- Bongo1 at stage 3 and Rudra at stage 8 now have the status "boss" (stage clear).
- During battles there will be more enemies dropping food.

On the captain commando I changed it much more
Stage X Start/clear removed.
- Middle cutscenes centred and a new final cutscene.
- Custom items.
- Enemies on "Hard or above" have been changed to "only 2 players".
- Tiger replaced by Soozie.
- Jack replaced by Garcia2.
- Most of the health of the enemies has been greatly reduced.
- Health bosses drastically reduced and adjusted to the original game.
* The health of the bosses does not scale with difficulty, except for very hard/mania.
* The total duration of the mod has decreased noticeably.
- Music extended (no loop).
- Enemies added in the final battle (all difficulty).
- Stages 5-1 and 5-2 (port) now are static.
- Boss battle against Dr.T.W. now it is timed.
* Extra score for defeating him before time runs out.
- Cheat to maintain the weapon when changing scene is still necessary.
* For deleting the "stage X start/Clear" a new bug happens: The character will drop the weapon when entering a new scene.
- Various adjustments in food and weapons.
* Less powerful firearms to compensate for the new reduced health of enemies.
- Enemies with very low health (die at one hit) are prone to drop food.

As you can see lots of changes to improve the gameplay, and the game will become much shorter (if you don't play with unlimited bullets, I mean).

In fact, most of my changes are to make the game much more balanced and, as you said here, to not last too many time (the Captain Commando it's like 15-20 minutes shorter than before).

If you want, check this post of mine; here I wrote all the updates to all my mods.
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t554-big-general-update-for-a-dozen-of-my-mods

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1) - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1)

Post  Persephone Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:13 am

Yes, this MOD is easier than Captain Commando, but I'm pretty sure if you never tried the first version of this MOD.

Uh, I mean, have you ever fighting 5 Abadedes at once? xD
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:25 pm

I wasn't aware of this update... let's give it a shot.

...and lol got the bad ending, enjoy! Razz

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I wasn't aware of this update... let's give it a shot.

...and lol got the bad ending, enjoy! Razz

Yay; a bad ending! At least now it will be seen xD.

Now it's time to do the good ending and a no so mocking credits Razz.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:30 am

Does anyone have a copy of this mod? For some reason when I download the 4shared version it says it's a virus so won't let me proceed.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:36 am

What? That's weird.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Does anyone have a copy of this mod? For some reason when I download the 4shared version it says it's a virus so won't let me proceed.

Weird, I just downloaded in case and it let me fine, I even checked if I had any hidden file.

it is the file itself the one that doesn't let you, or 4share? (it has several pop-ups), or it is chrome saying that this may not be a safe file?

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:23 am

Cm_Blast wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Does anyone have a copy of this mod? For some reason when I download the 4shared version it says it's a virus so won't let me proceed.

Weird, I just downloaded in case and it let me fine, I even checked if I had any hidden file.

it is the file itself the one that doesn't let you, or 4share? (it has several pop-ups), or it is chrome saying that this may not be a safe file?

it's antivirus of Windows that blocks and erases the file.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:24 pm

it happens on the onedrive too? (if you can download it for there).

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:23 pm

Cm_Blast wrote:it happens on the onedrive too? (if you can download it for there).
Onedrive doesn't open

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:53 pm

I don't get what it is the deal with this random "it is a virus" or "I cannot extract" error that pop to people from time to time.

This mod has been sitting there from 2018 and suddenly it has a virus.

Something I saw, which it may be odd it's that those "stageX_remove" are 11 kbs. But also the _next and _end are 11 kbs, and all the "remove" ones shares the same date (2015, before the update) so I probably copy-paste from another mod (one of the ones that used it before me), I don't know if having files with no extension that who know what they have inside triggers that.

I just sending into VirusTotal because now I am worried but they pass the test corretly.

But now I don't know if I should deleted all those files and create them myself, so they are 0Kbs as it should be.

Can you try downloading the Urban reign one? or the punisher and Alien vs Predator; all these have the same 11 Kb files with the same date.

To confirm if happens with any of these too or only with the WOF.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3