SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Mod - Yume Nikki (improved)

3 posters

Go down

Streets of Rage Mod - Yume Nikki (improved) Empty Streets of Rage Mod - Yume Nikki (improved)

Post  Cm_Blast Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:10 am

Hello Everyone. I come to bring the mod more interesting, bizarre and disturbing that may be. One of Yume Nikki.

Yume Nikki is a game made with the famous RPG Maker. One day (some month ago) someone told me a joke "make a mod of Yume Nikki". And I did it!

After changing the Sorr to version 5.0a I realized that my original mod could not be completed because of a Vehelits (in version 5.0 with a hit is activated), so I decided to change him and other some things.

As I have been forced to change that I have taken the liberty to modify other areas to better.

I grouped enemies; previously them was appearing in rounds too divided. I replaced some enemies I putted too randomly from others who are more similar (color palettes, origin of Sor, etc). And even some absurd rounds (one robot alone or only 2 enemies with very little life as round 2 or 3).

Some rounds of enemies have been completely eliminated, but in others have added the maximum of enemies that can be on screen.

In conclusion: the mod is now more fun and less tedious (I think), so I have decided to post it here.

Features:
- Through 8 of the strangest dreams Madotsuki trying not to lose your mind.
- Fight 8 bosses not so classic.
- Music from the original game that causes fear.
- Scenes full of strange and terrifying creatures.

Notes:
- Include palettes, but only to be used in a very particular stage/scenes, don´t worry if you only found classics enemies.

SPECIAL WARNING:
- One scene can make you dizzy or cause headaches (I´m going completely serious).

Promotional video:

links:
Download here:
https://mega.nz/file/erozDRDL#ExtLdn_qeP0aFAJmDYagzc7XB16gLFUDYxS6kKM_rz4

More mods here:
https://mega.nz/folder/OywVSSiR#tJrB6EEqjO1P7c891mblng

Last edited by Cm_Blast on Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:10 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : too much :P)

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Mod - Yume Nikki (improved) Empty Re: Streets of Rage Mod - Yume Nikki (improved)

Post  DarkThief Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Definitely gets my vote for the weirdest mod ever...wouldn't mind seeing more mods like this with unusual layouts and graphics. Not that hard though (except the last stage), but still fun.
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Mod - Yume Nikki (improved) Empty Re: Streets of Rage Mod - Yume Nikki (improved)

Post  Cm_Blast Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:48 pm

DarkThief wrote:Definitely gets my vote for the weirdest mod ever...wouldn't mind seeing more mods like this with unusual layouts and graphics.  Not that hard though (except the last stage), but still fun.
Thanks; I create this mod because a friend jokes to challenged me to create a mod with this game.

This is one of my few mods with my own ideas for enemies and waves, so I tried to be creative in some way.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:40 am

I have to finish this! I never heard of this game. I enjoyed the first two stages so far. LOL! I have to finish this mod completely.
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down