SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRA FOR-5.2

3 posters

Go down

SORRA FOR-5.2 Empty SORRA FOR-5.2

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon May 06, 2024 5:27 pm

Hello Everyone Axle94 Here. I'm sure you have all seen KyuRains new SORRA mod for 5.2, Amazing Right. The aim for this mod is to simply transfer the characters from 5.1 to 5.2.

Credits To: ("Kru Rain ") For Making This Happen.

Here is a Demonstration Video of (Super-Shiva) In 5.2

Signal

SORDave, Puzirkov, Iceferno and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

SORRA FOR-5.2 Empty Re: SORRA FOR-5.2

Post  Kyu Rain Wed May 08, 2024 10:36 pm

Thanks! I am considering 5.2 versions of the pre-launch characters. I cannot guarantee the entire project for 5.2. As silly as it sounds, it might be a little more work for that as there are sprite differences for all the characters which would mean different and/or new moves. Enemies as well. I don't mind it sometime in the future, but I have to push with just 5.1 right now.
Kyu Rain
Kyu Rain
Galsia

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu May 09, 2024 5:14 pm

Kyu Rain wrote:Thanks! I am considering 5.2 versions of the pre-launch characters. I cannot guarantee the entire project for 5.2. As silly as it sounds, it might be a little more work for that as there are sprite differences for all the characters which would mean different and/or new moves. Enemies as well. I don't mind it sometime in the future, but I have to push with just 5.1 right now.

Yes, please do it for v5.1, if someone can adapt it for v5.2, welcome.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down