SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sprite Edit - Blaze SOR2

3 posters

Go down

Sprite Edit - Blaze SOR2  Empty Sprite Edit - Blaze SOR2

Post  Teramussa Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:03 am

Blaze in her casual outfit or how I think it would be, the idea was to approach a 90's look  Laughing  

Sprite Edit - Blaze SOR2  Blaze_19

I don't intend to do a whole modification, I just did it for fun! Razz

Last edited by Teramussa on Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Don Vecta, oracle, Puzirkov, Herb1e, RicardoXI and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Sprite Edit - Blaze SOR2  Empty Re: Sprite Edit - Blaze SOR2

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:03 pm

This is looking cool, the dress sense is very mid 90s, I like this take. This would look great if it is a fully completed mod, i like it. I love you

Question if you don't mind me asking but, when will you release your cop blaze outfit mod?

Signal

Teramussa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:46 pm

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:This is looking cool, the dress sense is very mid 90s, I like this take. This would look great if it is a fully completed mod, i like it. I love you

Question if you don't mind me asking but, when will you release your cop blaze outfit mod?

Thanks!! so, about the mod will be soon. I've been progressing carefully, there are some small details that I had to change and I'm still changing, either to correct something in the original sprite or in my own edit. Basically I keep reviewing each edition to ensure the consistency of the modification.

for example this sprite, I changed the position of the leg to have a smoother transition when touching the ground.
Sprite Edit - Blaze SOR2  Blaze_20

another example is the sprite when you are captured by the trap and pulled up, which has also been changed.
Sprite Edit - Blaze SOR2  Blaze_24

once done it is necessary to adjust the control points and test to ensure that everything is working as expected. Overall it's a long process that requires attention, but it's almost done! I intend to make the mod available as soon as it is ready, however, there will be two versions of this mod! in the first one you will only have the modification and in the second version - the update - you can change the palette as you want.

although I know how to modify the palette, the process will be long and time consuming because I will have to review each sprite correcting the application of colors and change to a new palette. Which will take a long time, but in that period the mod will already be accessible!

Razz
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:31 pm

Its good that your taking your time with this mod. Close attention to the details is always good to make sure their is no error when booting a fpg into the main game. That is what am doing with some of my character mods, which is difficult, and takes time + Motivation to do. I really like how you have changed the sprite positioning for this mod, fits her new look very well. Razz Cool

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:55 am

I'm really looking forward to test this one when it's ready.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Teramussa and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down