SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr.

4 posters

Go down

SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr. Empty SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr.

Post  Puzirkov Wed May 03, 2023 10:43 am

So. New mod by Serrr 0077
Link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gM-zFlt6OHT0ec2WAAfTDIrbVYHTPU2K/view
SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr. 73nw8u10

A T T E N T I O N !

- This mod only needs to be played in 416x240 for 16:9 widescreen mode.

F E A T U R E S

1. Added new scenes.
2. Added vertical scrolling to mod scenes.
3. Added music.
4. Improved gameplay.

A D D I T I O N A L L Y

- This mod is not commercial and cannot be used for commercial purposes.

- Special thanks to Sega, Bomberlink, Cherrypick Games, Beam Software, The Bitmap Brothers.

- Game Music: Richard Joseph, Marshall Parker, Dominic Morabito, Yuzo Koshiro, Motohiro Kawashima.

- The mod was created on 30.04.2023 by Serrr.

https://bfkh.ru
SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr. Credit12

I think that this mod is very unusual and here is an introduction to unusual graphics from above. Playing without a partner is recommended. Great game!

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr. Empty Re: SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr.

Post  Persephone Sun May 07, 2023 5:05 pm

Excuse me sir, but have you tested it out? Are you sure if this MOD is balanced and not "hardcore type MOD" ???

Because, after playing this, I think there are 3 problems with this MOD :

- Some objects are looks identical with the background, so it's hard to differentiate if object is real or just part of the background. Therefore, missing an item here is unavoidable.

- Some stages can't "hold" items. Whenever enemies drop their items, they just disappear on the ground and can't be picked

- Some bossess are very tricky to beat, especially R.Bear on water section, I lost so many lives on there, ouch !!!

Is that all? Nah, I'm just kidding. Aside from what I mentioned above, there is one BIGGEST PROBLEM in this MOD. Some sections are containing too many enemies throughout the way and the stage itself is way too long, which makes me face the real threat of this MOD :

ROUND TIMER

Seriously, when I'm playing this, I died more than 3 times just because my timer reach zero. 99 seconds is not enough to complete some sections. That's why I'm asking you once again : Have you really tested it out? If yes, are you playing without a timer (not my favourite ones, btw) ? And what character you're using on? Overpowered character such Max or Shiva? Because I'm using Adam on my playthrough, and Adam is not too strong, but not as weak as Axel.

Overall, I got game over. Thanks for the MOD

SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr. Bob
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Wagner2029 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Sun May 07, 2023 5:07 pm

I downloaded Serrr's latest mod, titled Streets of Rage: 0077, last night via my Android television set's Internet connection, installed the files to the 'mod/games' directory on my computer and tried playing it this afternoon.

After witnessing the overhead view, it was challenging to even play the mod, as I tried to keep the character's pace up by repeatedly pressing UP or DOWN to roll, or running diagonally, just to defeat the adversaries or to collect bonus items such as snacks or treasure (it was even more difficult to destroy some objects unless certain moves were performed).  In some cases, the enemies will still attack the player, even at the other side of the stage due to the layout that is not usually designed for a side-scrolling brawler.

The Genesis-style music featured in 0077 (as in the Sega Genesis console, not the 70s-80s rock band of the same name) plays a key role that portrays a typical 16-bit game, except for the wide-screen (16:9) aspect ratio, which makes this mod fully compatible with SoRR 5.2 and any future updates to the application.

Also, would anyone remind Serrr to please erase the 'COMPLETED.SOR' file from his future projects after playtesting, otherwise those who download his mods would think it has already been completed after installation (said file should never exist anyhow).  About the file named COMPLETED.SOR, I am getting tired of having to delete it every time I install a mod!!

Last edited by Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 on Sun May 07, 2023 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected Serrr's name on first paragraph)

The galaxy's #1 SoR Remake player since 2014
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wagner2029 Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:30 pm

Persephone wrote:Excuse me sir, but have you tested it out? Are you sure if this MOD is balanced and not "hardcore type MOD" ???

Because, after playing this, I think there are 3 problems with this MOD :

- Some objects are looks identical with the background, so it's hard to differentiate if object is real or just part of the background. Therefore, missing an item here is unavoidable.

- Some stages can't "hold" items. Whenever enemies drop their items, they just disappear on the ground and can't be picked

- Some bossess are very tricky to beat, especially R.Bear on water section, I lost so many lives on there, ouch !!!

Is that all? Nah, I'm just kidding. Aside from what I mentioned above, there is one BIGGEST PROBLEM in this MOD. Some sections are containing too many enemies throughout the way and the stage itself is way too long, which makes me face the real threat of this MOD :

ROUND TIMER

Seriously, when I'm playing this, I died more than 3 times just because my timer reach zero. 99 seconds is not enough to complete some sections. That's why I'm asking you once again : Have you really tested it out? If yes, are you playing without a timer (not my favourite ones, btw) ? And what character you're using on? Overpowered character such Max or Shiva? Because I'm using Adam on my playthrough, and Adam is not too strong, but not as weak as Axel.

Overall, I got game over. Thanks for the MOD

SoRR v5.2 - 0077 by Serrr. Bob

I felt it too.
The game became unbalanced, I saw no point in scrolling down.
the scenery disrupts the game several times.
the enemies are very fast and it's hard to hit them, the weapons disappear all the time.

Wagner2029
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wagner2029 Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:32 pm

I wish it was possible to hit fallen enemies.
That would be a huge differentiator

Wagner2029
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down