SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirtless BK3 Axle Type 1

5 posters

Go down

Shirtless BK3 Axle Type 1 Empty Shirtless BK3 Axle Type 1

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:33 pm

Hi all I'm working on a new look for BK3 Axle for SORR atm. Just wondering if any of you could give me some feedback on how he should look or what I could add. This is the work so far:
Shirtless BK3 Axle Type 1 Bk3_ax10

Signal

Puzir, MARTIN98 and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Shirtless BK3 Axle Type 1 Empty Re: Shirtless BK3 Axle Type 1

Post  Teramussa Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:27 am

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Hi all I'm working on a new look for BK3 Axle for SORR atm. Just wondering if any of you could give me some feedback on how he should look or what I could add. This is the work so far:

I see that there is inconsistency in the shading, it is necessary to understand the function of the tonalities and what each tone represents. In addition we have a conceptual problem... any change needs a purpose, cause or meaning. Right now we don't have much information... it's just axel shirtless. My advice is to look for references... whether technically or conceptually, get to know Axel's personality and the universe in which he exists, how you can work with it. Don't be afraid to try and don't be intimidated by mistakes.
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Puzir, Axle Stone 1991 and alanrenglet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ShivaLovesRudra Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:58 am

Add more muscle. Axel must be shredded!
ShivaLovesRudra
ShivaLovesRudra
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNY-7WleQtRyM6Tev3G_dKQ

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:18 pm

Teramussa wrote:
Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Hi all I'm working on a new look for BK3 Axle for SORR atm. Just wondering if any of you could give me some feedback on how he should look or what I could add. This is the work so far:

I see that there is inconsistency in the shading, it is necessary to understand the function of the tonalities and what each tone represents.  In addition we have a conceptual problem... any change needs a purpose, cause or meaning.  Right now we don't have much information... it's just axel shirtless.  My advice is to look for references... whether technically or conceptually, get to know Axel's personality and the universe in which he exists, how you can work with it.  Don't be afraid to try and don't be intimidated by mistakes.

Thankyou for your feedback, I was trying to refer to sor4s axle stone but shirtless as in sor4 he looks like he has put on some weight after the defeat of Robo Y in SOR 3, as that was Meany years ago and was trying for a shirtless form as a concept, I just wanted to see a difference in axles body look. you are right about the tone on his torso and the was he should look but I was only experimenting to see if this idea would work or not, but this is something ill look into continuing in the future.

Signal

Puzir and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzir Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:28 pm

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:
Teramussa wrote:

I see that there is inconsistency in the shading, it is necessary to understand the function of the tonalities and what each tone represents.  In addition we have a conceptual problem... any change needs a purpose, cause or meaning.  Right now we don't have much information... it's just axel shirtless.  My advice is to look for references... whether technically or conceptually, get to know Axel's personality and the universe in which he exists, how you can work with it.  Don't be afraid to try and don't be intimidated by mistakes.

Thankyou for your feedback, I was trying to refer to sor4s axle stone but shirtless as in sor4 he looks like he has put on some weight after the defeat of Robo Y in SOR 3, as that was Meany years ago and was trying for a shirtless form as a concept, I just wanted to see a difference in axles body look. you are right about the tone on his torso and the was he should look but I was only experimenting to see if this idea would work or not, but this is something ill look into continuing in the future.

Great idea. He looks very interesting. In fact, I like this option and I would like to see more pumped up muscles. Especially the chest should be more prominent.

Puzir
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  MARTIN98 Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:44 pm

This requires a six pack and more toned chest muscles(dry muscles)!
MARTIN98
MARTIN98
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down