SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of rage 4 for Android

3 posters

Go down

Streets of rage 4 for Android Empty Streets of rage 4 for Android

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Wed May 25, 2022 11:55 am

Streets of rage 4 for Android Captur17
Streets of rage 4 for Android Downlo10
Streets of rage 4 for Android Downlo11

Good news, streets of rage 4 has been released onto google play store and the apple store for android beat`em up players.
About the game itself: Streets of Rage 4 is now live!
Save up to 10% until May 29th!

Punch your way through the Streets of Rage once again!

Streets of Rage 4 takes forward the Streets of Rage legacy in this retro beat'em up with hand-drawn comic inspired graphics and updated mechanics.

Streets of Rage comes back for a sequel 25 years after the last episode : a new crime syndicate seems to have taken control of the streets and corrupted the police. All you have to fight against them is your friends... and your fists ! Critically acclaimed, Streets of Rage 4 won several awards and nominated as Best Action Games at the 2020 Game Awards.

FEATURES
- Rediscover the classic Beat em up Streets of Rage Franchise with new fight mechanics
- Get thrilled by the Retro hand-drawn comics-inspired artistic direction by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap serving juicy animations & vivid FX
- Unlock up to 5 new & emblematic playable characters and fight your way through 12 various stages to bring back order to the streets
- Challenge yourself in different modes : Story, Training, Arcade...
- Listen to a new Electro OST with world class musicians such as Olivier Derivière and legend Yuzo Koshiro
- Get retro with up to 13 alternative retro characters, secret retro levels or choose the SoR1&2 OST and enable the Retro Pixel graphics !

Do note that multiplayer mode will not be available at launch but will come in a free update after release.

CAREFULLY REDESIGNED FOR MOBILE
- Revamped interface
- Game Center achievements
- Compatible with MFicontrollers
- No micro-transactions!

Crack your knuckles and get ready for Streets of Rage 4 everywhere you go!

If you run into a problem, please contact us at hello@playdigious.com with as much information as possible on the issue.

I am so buying this game bounce,  and who would not try it out on the android, I would love to see the difference between this version and the pc version as we know.

Signal

Rain and MARTIN98 like this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of rage 4 for Android Empty Re: Streets of rage 4 for Android

Post  Maria Lourenço Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:20 pm

This is a great news! too bad this game isn't compatible with my smartphone, i need a newer one ASAP!
Maria Lourenço
Maria Lourenço
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MARTIN98 Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:12 am

Is it quite like the PC version?
MARTIN98
MARTIN98
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:09 pm

MARTIN98 wrote:Is it quite like the PC version?
Kind of, except the graphics have been modified for android use meaning its not quite the same as the pc version. controls are touch screen unless you can hook a controller to your android device. I have tried this out on my phone and it runs smoothly. only con is that multiplayer mode hasn't ben added to the game yet compared to the pc version. give it a go, you would probably like it. but in my opinion, pc is always No.1.

Signal

MARTIN98 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down