SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to create a custom palette out of sorr?

3 posters

Go down

How to create a custom palette out of sorr? Empty How to create a custom palette out of sorr?

Post  Diavoletto Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:18 am

Hi guys,
someone can explane how to modify the palette of a character with other program like adobe and so on?
for example sor2_shiva4.pal how can modify it?

thanks for answers Smile

Diavoletto
Galsia

Back to top Go down

How to create a custom palette out of sorr? Empty Re: How to create a custom palette out of sorr?

Post  Rain Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:24 am

Diavoletto wrote:Hi  guys,
someone can explane how to modify the palette of  a character with other program like adobe and so on?
for example sor2_shiva4.pal how can  modify it?

thanks for answers Smile
I don't think you can change the palette using an outside program but i don't know
Rain
Rain
Electra

Diavoletto likes this post

Back to top Go down

How to create a custom palette out of sorr? Empty Re: How to create a custom palette out of sorr?

Post  Diavoletto Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:48 am

otherwise if anyone know the indexes of color that you can edit in game so I can associate it to a specifical part of the sprite (like hakama for geese)

Diavoletto
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

How to create a custom palette out of sorr? Empty Reply

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:51 am

Diavoletto wrote:otherwise if anyone know the indexes of color that you can edit in game so I can associate it to a specifical part of the sprite (like hakama for geese)

From what I know, you can use a program called GIMP 2.0 to help you edit the pixels for your character. I don't think adobe photoshop would work because the program focuses on editing non-pixelated images. GIMP on the other hand, is a good option to go for as this could make editing the pixels easier.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:22 pm

I use adobe photoshop 2021 and it works great!
Rain
Rain
Electra

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down