SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another SORR Route Map (v5.2)

3 posters

Go down

Yet another SORR Route Map (v5.2) Empty Yet another SORR Route Map (v5.2)

Post  Gettoru Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:32 am

All maps I've found for this great game have helped me a lot, but I always felt some of them could either have more information, another layout, be updated, or simply be in English, so I decided to do my own and share with the class  Very Happy

I 'm pretty new to this forum so I don`t know how to add a preview, here's a link for the full thing:
Google Drive

I'd like to thank BlueFireZ88 out here for most of it, and QWERT-333 for the pick-up objects. You guys rock!

Please send me a message if there's anything to correct, or to add Smile

EDIT: link updated with some corrections and small changes

Last edited by Gettoru on Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gettoru
Gettoru
Galsia

Iceferno, santossousa.s2 and BlueFireZ88 like this post

Back to top Go down

Yet another SORR Route Map (v5.2) Empty Re: Yet another SORR Route Map (v5.2)

Post  Iceferno Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:09 pm

That's a good map. The 5.1 version I found was such a jumble, it was more made to fit on a landscape space.
But this one reminds me of the Final Fight maps Ragequitter87 made for his site. It makes more sense following a column downward.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Gettoru likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gettoru Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:38 am

Iceferno wrote:That's a good map. The 5.1 version I found was such a jumble, it was more made to fit on a landscape space.
But this one reminds me of the Final Fight maps Ragequitter87 made for his site. It makes more sense following a column downward.

Thanks for liking it Very Happy I prefer it vertical because I find it easier to browse on, say, a phone while playing the game, and since I didn't find one updated for 5.2 I just had to do it.
I didn't even notice that, but his website was one of the first I ever browsed game-specific stuff on, so I guess it must've rubbed off on me.
I've updated some stuff in it, so later today when I'm on my pc I'll upload it and updated the link just now.

Last edited by Gettoru on Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Galsia

Iceferno and BlueFireZ88 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFireZ88 Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Thank you for the shoutout! It's greatly appreciated.

I like the minimalist style for this map as it's far more compact than mine. All the necessary details are in place as far as I can see, and I hoped my map provided some guidance on making it.

It took me a couple months to compile my original map making sure the whole thing had accurate routes and info. Just making it look half-way decent was a challenge too so that it was easy to read and people could follow it. I'm proud with what I did, and I'm glad it helped your work out too.

Thanks again!
BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Gettoru likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gettoru Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:45 pm

BlueFireZ88 wrote:Thank you for the shoutout!  It's greatly appreciated.

I like the minimalist style for this map as it's far more compact than mine. All the necessary details are in place as far as I can see, and I hoped my map provided some guidance on making it.

It took me a couple months to compile my original map making sure the whole thing had accurate routes and info.  Just making it look half-way decent was a challenge too so that it was easy to read and people could follow it.  I'm proud with what I did, and I'm glad it helped your work out too.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the compliments as well, friend! And I feel ya, a lot of the alternate routes are simple to show, but some (the Dance Club -> BK2 Bridge in particular) were a mess to think on how to display it clearly.
Quite honestly, you did most of the work there, I just traced over it, so thank you for it. Cheers!

Galsia

BlueFireZ88 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down