SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival Empty Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival

Post  Kyu Rain on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:31 am

Hey guys. I've slightly halted production on one of my games to bring you a new approach that I have for Streets of Rage Remake v5.1. After seeing the success of Streets of Rage 4's release, I decided that the Remake and its famous SORMaker mode deserves more attention. as well.

I've taken 25 of my favorite SORMaker mods/campaigns and aligned their stories all into one continuous ride of raging! This is about 60+ hours of story put together including games such as Never Back Down, HUNTER, Syndicate Chaos 1 and 2, Manhunt, Vendetta and many more! This also includes other mods as well. All stages and mods in general are credited to their original owners. I hope you guys like what I did!

Mods included:

Streets of Rage for v5
Streets of Rage 2 for v5
Streets of Rage 3 for v5
SOR3: Adam's Story
S.W.A.T.
Never Back Down version 2
Streets of Rage Remake v4 for v5
SORR v4: Rudra's Story
The Aftermath
Rise of the Black Dragon
SOR Manhunt
Wanter's Revenge
Vengeance version 2
Dead on Arrival
Syndicate Chaos
Syndicate Chaos 2: Dreadful Fate
Way of the Warrior
SOR Vendetta
Gangs of Fury
Fists of the Street
Fists of the Street 2
Battle for Rio version 2
Battle for Rio 2 version 2
H.U.N.T.E.R. (all missions)
H.U.N.T.E.R. Gaiden: Operation Nightsweeper

Download here:

FILE 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eTHYcwondRWEEYSJQ1ez1Wv5kSjiDNLf/view?usp=sharing

FILE 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lvprBv_ey9C2ziXR7KsE_sKHWSn7MFVF/view?usp=sharing

Kyu Rain
Kyu Rain
Galsia

ShivaLovesRudra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival Empty Nice!

Post  ShivaLovesRudra on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:44 pm

Kyu Rain wrote:Hey guys. I've slightly halted production on one of my games to bring you a new approach that I have for Streets of Rage Remake v5.1. After seeing the success of Streets of Rage 4's release, I decided that the Remake and its famous SORMaker mode deserves more attention. as well.

I've taken 25 of my favorite SORMaker mods/campaigns and aligned their stories all into one continuous ride of raging! This is about 60+ hours of story put together including games such as Never Back Down, HUNTER, Syndicate Chaos 1 and 2, Manhunt, Vendetta and many more! This also includes other mods as well. All stages and mods in general are credited to their original owners. I hope you guys like what I did!

Mods included:

Streets of Rage for v5
Streets of Rage 2 for v5
Streets of Rage 3 for v5
SOR3: Adam's Story
S.W.A.T.
Never Back Down version 2
Streets of Rage Remake v4 for v5
SORR v4: Rudra's Story
The Aftermath
Rise of the Black Dragon
SOR Manhunt
Wanter's Revenge
Vengeance version 2
Dead on Arrival
Syndicate Chaos
Syndicate Chaos 2: Dreadful Fate
Way of the Warrior
SOR Vendetta
Gangs of Fury
Fists of the Street
Fists of the Street 2
Battle for Rio version 2
Battle for Rio 2 version 2
H.U.N.T.E.R. (all missions)
H.U.N.T.E.R. Gaiden: Operation Nightsweeper

Download here:

FILE 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eTHYcwondRWEEYSJQ1ez1Wv5kSjiDNLf/view?usp=sharing

FILE 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lvprBv_ey9C2ziXR7KsE_sKHWSn7MFVF/view?usp=sharing

Good work! Cool Smile
ShivaLovesRudra
ShivaLovesRudra
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNY-7WleQtRyM6Tev3G_dKQ

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival

Post  SpideyKeiiti on Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:40 pm

You did a nice job, there's a lot of mods I still didn't played, but I think you could say that you edited some script text and add the respective creators in the post, for example:

Streets of Rage for v5 - CajNatalie
Streets of Rage 2 for v5 - CajNatalie
Streets of Rage 3 for v5 - CajNatalie
SOR3: Adam's Story - CajNatalie
Streets of Rage Remake v4 for v5 - Charco
SORR v4: Rudra's Story - Charco
SOR Manhunt - Lucas HB
SOR Vendetta - Don Vecta
Battle for Rio version 2 - Oracle / M. Onyx
Battle for Rio 2 version 2 - Oracle / M. Onyx
H.U.N.T.E.R. (all missions) - Don Vecta

SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Kyu Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival

Post  zakforradio on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Hey Kyu, SnakeX here. This is the wonderful project that you've been talking about? The concept is great. Those are all my favorite Mods plus, ones i've never played before. You are right! With the release of Sor4 we should pay more attention to SORMaker. You are right about that a continuous ride of raging. This could take a long time to finish though, how many days/months? We could all give it a try,
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down