SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade

Go down

(WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade  Empty (WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade

Post  Rain on Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:39 am

THIS IS A NEW MOD NOT THE SILENT STORM MOD THIS IS THE VIOLENT STORM ARCADE MOD BY KONAMI AND THX TO DON VECTA i have to made a new post

Now that thanks cleared here are just some WIP images of the classic arcade in sorrmaker ( WIP

(WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade  Bandic17
 (WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade  Bandic16 (WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade  Bandic17
 (WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade  Bandic16
Rain
Rain
Donovan

bufs likes this post

Back to top Go down

(WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade  Empty Re: (WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade

Post  Rain on Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:40 am

Woops I add one to many images also don't lock this post!!!!!!!!!!!
Rain
Rain
Donovan

Back to top Go down

(WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade  Empty How do you add character dialogue/Add intro

Post  adamthunder101 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Hey Rain I know this is random regarding your post but I just need to ask a quick question! I need to know how to use the add intro feature on sorrMaker. Its gray'd out on my level. I named my .txt "Stage1a_0" but is still gray'd out. What am I missing?

adamthunder101

Back to top Go down

(WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade  Empty Re: (WIP) Konamis violent storm arcade

Post  Rain on Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:15 pm

adamthunder101 wrote:Hey Rain I know this is random regarding your post but I just need to ask a quick question! I need to know how to use the add intro feature on sorrMaker. Its gray'd out on my level. I named my .txt "Stage1a_0" but is still gray'd out. What am I missing?

After you make the text file close out sorrmaker and open it again. That's what I do
Rain
Rain
Donovan

adamthunder101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down