SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with correct files placement for SOR Collection Mods

Go down

Need help with correct files placement for SOR Collection Mods Empty Need help with correct files placement for SOR Collection Mods

Post  kelgar on Wed May 13, 2020 10:55 am

Hello mates.
I just played all the SOR Collection Mods (SOR 1, SOR 2, SOR 3 & Adam's Story)
Although I have a little issue. When I try to replace the chars, pallettes, and data files, most of them will overwrite one another. And here is my issue:
According to CajNatalie posts, all the files are compatible from one mod to anoter, but I am finding enemies that are not supposed to be. I get Donovans instead of Cody for example, or having Brake instead of Shiva in SOR1 & SOR2. Other palettes overwrite characters palettes and look strange.
So, can anyone give me a tip or method to follow for having all these 4 mods correctly? I tried placing SOR1 mod files first, then adding the SOR2 and replacing all the files that is asking to be replaced, leaving the rest. Then SOR3, same method, and finally Adam's Story.
So I guess that way is not the proper way.

I will appreciate any explanation on how to do this.

Thanks.

kelgar
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Need help with correct files placement for SOR Collection Mods Empty Re: Need help with correct files placement for SOR Collection Mods

Post  Raf Arin on Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:10 pm

I "start fresh" every time I want to use one of these mods.
Delete the data folder.
Restore the original music folder, palettes folder,
Then copy what I need from the mod's files.

Not the most convenient but hey
Raf Arin
Raf Arin
Galsia

Back to top Go down