SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help How to replacing character perfectly

Go down

Need Help How to replacing character perfectly Empty Need Help How to replacing character perfectly

Post  Elfinal on Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:11 am

Need Help How to replacing character perfectly Da10

Anyone can help me?

Elfinal
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Need Help How to replacing character perfectly Empty Re: Need Help How to replacing character perfectly

Post  daniel2221 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:41 pm

Hello, did you receive any help? I know how to fix this.
daniel2221
daniel2221
Galsia

http://www.deviantart.com/daniel2221

Back to top Go down

Need Help How to replacing character perfectly Empty Re: Need Help How to replacing character perfectly

Post  Elfinal on Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:37 am

daniel2221 wrote:Hello, did you receive any help? I know how to fix this.

Thanks for you help, but someone helped me after i uploading this xD, and now the mod is finished.

Elfinal
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nullius on Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:02 pm

I'm having the same problem. My custom character still has pixel garbage once i inject the FPG files back into the game. Can one of you direct me to the solution? I suspect i am missing a step related to palettes. thanks

EDIT: I think i solved this. I found a tool called PalApply that can recolor all my custom sprites with the palette used by the games BMP files.
Nullius
Nullius
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down