SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack

Go down

Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack Empty Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack

Post  vince on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:35 am

https://www.wayorecords.com/fr/musique-retro/641-streets-of-rage-perfect-soundtrack.html
Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack Streets-of-rage-perfect-soundtrack

You knew this product???  Shocked

Three never heard songs from Yuzo Koshiro:
21. * RAVE DANCE IN THE CITY
22. * SKYSCRAPER NIGHT
23. * QUIET INSANITY

And... that's on Youtube too What a Face

Last edited by vince on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
vince
vince
Fog

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack Empty Re: Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack

Post  Iceferno on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:36 pm

I really like Skyscraper Night, but those aren't all the SoR extras you can get from Yuzo... Smile

He released a special album recently called the Early Collection Box.
6CDs I believe, which contain prototype tracks from various games including the SoR series.

You'll find more in this playlist. Thumbs up

Signal

https://iceferno.bandcamp.com/

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack Empty Streets of Rage Prototype musics

Post  vince on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:38 pm

Iceferno wrote:You'll find more in this playlist
Thanks for the information, I didn't know these 9 tracks! There is also a Revenge of Shinobi songs I never heard (untilted), and a proto Max Man song. I hope he will continue to post songs like that.
vince
vince
Fog

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack Empty Re: Streets Of Rage: Perfect Soundtrack

Post  kelgar on Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:29 am

Amazing, never heard thos tracks!!

kelgar
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  deisha_max on Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:51 pm

Yep, Yuzo Koshiro listened to a lot of R&B/Hip-Hop back in the day. "Rave Dance In The City" had to have been inspired by "No More Lies" by Michel'le.

deisha_max
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno on Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:25 pm

Ahh, nice post Deisha. I've been putting a YouTube playlist together of SOR-sounding music. It's here if you're interested.

Signal

deisha_max likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  deisha_max on Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:00 am

Iceferno wrote:Ahh, nice post Deisha. I've been putting a YouTube playlist together of SOR-sounding music. It's here if you're interested.

Thanks for sharing.  Funny you got Ralph Tresvant on that list cause I'm convinced that Yuzo Koshiro may have listened to Bell Biv Devoe's Poison album as well.

The bassline in "B.B.D. (I Thought It Was Me) ?" reminds me of "Dilapidated Town."

The melody of "When Will I See You Smile Again?" brought "My Little Baby" to mind.

Deejay Verstyle's mixes are amazing as well.  He really captured the essence of the old games.

deisha_max
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno on Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:01 pm

Oh nice! I missed these. Very similar to the OST. Will be adding them to the playlist shortly.

Signal

deisha_max likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  deisha_max on Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm

Iceferno wrote:Oh nice! I missed these. Very similar to the OST. Will be adding them to the playlist shortly.

I might need to make a new topic on music that has that Streets of Rage sound. lol Late 2000s music, but I think Judd Starr would be an excellent contributor to the game.  If you went to a Regal Cinemas theater around Halloween 2008, you may have heard his song "What If I'm Fine." His website is down, but I hope he comes back.

He must've played SoR2 before composing this song. Laughing This sounds so much like "Slow Moon."

"More Than Empty" would go well in the game if it was remixed a little.

deisha_max
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down