SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR Bloodsport

3 posters

Go down

SOR Bloodsport  Empty SOR Bloodsport

Post  saintric Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:21 pm

I was a huge fan as a kid of the Van damme film Bloodsport so I decided to base my mod on the movie but have kind of hit a wall

Maybe it doesnt work making which is essentially a street fighter type movie in a scrolling beat em up I thought maybe if I post it people can say if its worth continuing or maybe have the resources for their own mod if I stop? heres a short video showing the intros and some of the kumite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAod8yUhexw

sorry the embed codes not working for me

saintric
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SOR Bloodsport  Empty Re: SOR Bloodsport

Post  Don Vecta Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:29 pm

wow, looking real good, loved the intro and the Kumite arena.

You plan to make some BTU areas from the film or adapt them? Like the altercation/coin trick with Hassan, the first police chase over the Victoria Bay or the attempt of arrest by the HK police before the finals?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:52 am

Good start! 4 life bars Shiva? Glups... I hope you will adapt the names and palettes of the enemies.
I really want to play a such mod, because I really like this movie.

Fun about that:
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  saintric Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Don Vecta wrote:wow, looking real good, loved the intro and the Kumite arena.

You plan to make some BTU areas from the film or adapt them? Like the altercation/coin trick with Hassan, the first police chase over the Victoria Bay or the attempt of arrest by the HK police before the finals?

thanks for the comments I really want to continue on with the mod I had some great ideas about those exact scenes with Max playing Jacksons role but I have hit a wall with getting further since I am new to the tool and not great with artwork for cutscenes ect hopefully I have some free time to really dig in to finishing it

haha vince the 4 lifebar shiva is just a quick test so i had enough time to check the music looped and stuff

saintric
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  saintric Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:18 pm

I just had to put one of my favourite characters in there wouldn't be bloodsport without him might need adjusting a bit looks a bit like he is enjoying the fight too much lol

SOR Bloodsport  Ezgif-2-94641e07ee

SOR Bloodsport  Crafty+monkey

saintric
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum