SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra modes / Events 16 missions

+4
Don Vecta
Mr.Din
William Assunção
Jericho_mpm
8 posters

Go down

Extra modes / Events 16 missions Empty Extra modes / Events 16 missions

Post  Jericho_mpm Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:41 am

Not sure if it's been covered but has anyone done all 16 mission tasks or has any videos on them.

Jericho_mpm
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Extra modes / Events 16 missions Empty Re: Extra modes / Events 16 missions

Post  William Assunção Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:34 am

NettoJMS posted videos from this mode in he youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NettoJMS/videos?view=0

Mission 1

Mission 2

Mission 3

Mission 4

Mission 5

Mission 6

Mission 7

Mission 8

Mission 9

Mission 10

Mission 11

Mission 12

Mission 13

Alternative video

Mission 14

Mission 15

Mission 16

William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:18 am

Happy to see vids on event mode, I only played through them all once.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jericho_mpm Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 am

Thanks for the links some mad ways how to finish missions.

Jericho_mpm
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 pm

I cleared all of them and sure some of them were an extreme pain in the ass. Some are very hard missions.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm

I haven't cleared these in a looooong time. Must do it again, great fun!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:00 am

Missions 3, 4, 13 and 15 are a serious pain in the ass. Even after seeing the videos in this thread on how to beat them, it's times like these that I wish I could have the "quick-save and quick-load" buttons from the ZSNES emulator for these mini-games.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Did a few of them over today for fun, to see how much I've improved. Fighting the 2 Shiva's was nice, killed them on my first try with Max, Skate2, Zan, Shiva2 & Shiva3.

If you have trouble with mission 3, just pick Max, grab the P-1 robot and do a jumping throw. Instant kill. I was literally done with the mission in 3 seconds flat.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:35 pm

WillyTheSquid wrote:If you have trouble with mission 3, just pick Max, grab the P-1 robot and do a jumping throw. Instant kill. I was literally done with the mission in 3 seconds flat.
I'm talking about the mission where you have to defeat the enemies on the lift by throwing them off the lift. The mission with the P-1 robot is a different one altogether.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Shadow Fist King wrote:
WillyTheSquid wrote:If you have trouble with mission 3, just pick Max, grab the P-1 robot and do a jumping throw. Instant kill. I was literally done with the mission in 3 seconds flat.
I'm talking about the mission where you have to defeat the enemies on the lift by throwing them off the lift. The mission with the P-1 robot is a different one altogether.
Ah, I see. I think I used Mr.X for that, but Adam should work well -- his combo finisher kicks enemies away quite a distance, and he has a shoulder throw as well.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:26 am

Shadow Fist King wrote:I'm talking about the mission where you have to defeat the enemies on the lift by throwing them off the lift.
The mission description is a bit misleading - you don't actually have to use throws as long as they're hit off the lift. Roo's back attack easily smacks enemies away and doesn't do much damage if you knockdown with it. As long as all enemies die by falling off the ledge, it doesn't matter what sends them off the ledge. Jump kick them, punch them, throw them, whatever. The mission's only a failure if one of them dies with their body on the elevator itself.
bareknuckleroo
bareknuckleroo
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:52 am

bareknuckleroo wrote:The mission description is a bit misleading - you don't actually have to use throws as long as they're hit off the lift. Roo's back attack easily smacks enemies away and doesn't do much damage if you knockdown with it. As long as all enemies die by falling off the ledge, it doesn't matter what sends them off the ledge. Jump kick them, punch them, throw them, whatever. The mission's only a failure if one of them dies with their body on the elevator itself.
Well, how about telling the enemies to stand still and let me knock them off the ledge instead of THEM beating the crap out of me or knocking me off the ledge instead? That would make it so much easier...although hmm, I haven't actually tried it with Roo yet. Could be worth investigating, maybe.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:01 am

There's a trick to force the enemies to be knocked down facing the direction you want:

With characters with large hitbox on their vertical flying kick that could even hit mooks from behind (I use Rudra), you must face the pit and do an early flying kick, even if the enemies are behind you, they'll fall towards the pit.

Needless to say, be careful with Donnies and their anti-air.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:29 am

Don Vecta wrote:There's a trick to force the enemies to be knocked down facing the direction you want:

With characters with large hitbox on their vertical flying kick that could even hit mooks from behind (I use Rudra), you must face the pit and do an early flying kick, even if the enemies are behind you, they'll fall towards the pit.

Needless to say, be careful with Donnies and their anti-air.
Am just trying it, and it seems to work so far. Question though, what distance should you be from the edge of the pit?

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:42 am

Around 3 bodies away. Also, go to the top of the screen. If you get upper cutted by the Donnies you won't fall into the pit.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Trying it with Rudra, but it's real difficult...I wish there was at least a replenishing item to make it more bearable...

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down