SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that were to appear in V5 but were scrapped

+9
Don Vecta
Mr.Din
NeoVamp
William Assunção
Elmo
Saven
pestro87
Emthree
JoyJoyfulRabbit
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things that were to appear in V5 but were scrapped  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that were to appear in V5 but were scrapped

Post  Crash Dummie Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:53 pm

As much as I love Max's blitzes, I'm a sucker for a good old Stan Hansen Lariat. This would have been great too.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Things that were to appear in V5 but were scrapped  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that were to appear in V5 but were scrapped

Post  Mr.Din Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:27 pm

64 limit? I'm interested to hear about that. I'm guessing that may have also been a blockade in allowing the few creatable enemies in SoRMaker?

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoVamp Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Mr.Din wrote:64 limit? I'm interested to hear about that. I'm guessing that may have also been a blockade in allowing the few creatable enemies in SoRMaker?

Bomber once told me that the 64 enemies limit was imposed by him, not by engine limitations,
the color editor and the name editor and SORMaker are designed for 64 enemies.
NeoVamp
NeoVamp
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2