SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread)

+12
iceweb38
MangoRyu28
Shadow Fist King
SoRFanatic
Jericho_mpm
Don Vecta
Lithium Flower
Mr.Din
RuffNTumble
badjab326
Saven
Emthree
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread)

Post  bazzza Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:40 pm

iceweb38 wrote:I'm surprised at the lack of reactions here:
R.Mika announcement is hype!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbDSvRMc9rQ

Alts are awesome! (especially Chun-Li!!)
SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) - Page 4 A329806e89d902be371dc55da23849e3

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) - Page 4 76a274045fd6e9b9a0c54c52bcf5c36f

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) - Page 4 360570415371932dfee1300934724de8

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) - Page 4 5a1a86da2cc461b8f5e4116ed998e996

Chunners and the Camster look awesome, the other look good too.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread)

Post  iceweb38 Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:25 pm

So, who's playing V?

I would, if the online was actually working! Half an hour sitting with fight request on and......nothing! Razz
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:42 pm

I'll be picking it up sometime in the next month or so. I don't have too much money in the bank right now. Razz

But I hear it plays fantastically and is a mixture of 3rd Strike and the Alpha series. I'm all in if it plays anything like 3rd Strike. Very Happy
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 pm

I have been on PC. Managed to get like 10 or so matches in this morning, mostly against PS4 players, but I've also been playing story mode and Survival. Anytime you guys wanna play my Capcom fighter thingy is badjab326 Very Happy

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:26 am

I did get the MadCatz fightpad as well Smile Ryu flavour, the shop I ordered it from gave the Bison one I originally ordered to another customer!
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:08 am

Xillatem wrote:I did get the MadCatz fightpad as well Smile Ryu flavour, the shop I ordered it from gave the Bison one I originally ordered to another customer!

Ahh that's lame, Bison > Ryu. Those pads looked really cool but I preferred the beta design with the two analog sticks. Would be nice to have a full featured six button pad for once.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 pm

I know my opinion won't be too popular but looking at it, the release seems pretty rocky so far, with the servers having issues and the game is missing many things like story mode and VS CPU, which Capcom ought to release later. And now I learn that the story mode would be 1-2h according to Capcom themselves.
Not to mention 16 fighters only (that don't even have animated cutscene like in SFIV, which was awesome I thought at the time), even if the roster is pretty awesome!
Now I hear ya, the gameplay is solid and fun (thankfully) but Capcom did a great mistake releasing the game in this state if you ask me, not even SCV felt this rushed at its release and SFIV, MK9 and MKX were far more impressive at their respective releases.

It's a shame coz I really found this one interesting! And the DLC policy (play more to get contents instead of paying more) was a nice change!
And the cross platform thing is a big big thing too!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:36 pm

I agree, they honestly should have delayed the game a bit because it's hurting reviews. However, with Capcom keeping a pretty close ear to the ground I'm looking forward to all the free stuff they release down the road.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:01 am

I'm just hoping they speed up some of Bison's special move startups! They're painfully slow.
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4