SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fight Apocalypse by Ryu Hoshi

+3
Don Vecta
iceweb38
vince
7 posters

Go down

Final Fight Apocalypse by Ryu Hoshi Empty Final Fight Apocalypse by Ryu Hoshi

Post  vince Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:02 am

I just give you the info, I didn't try yet this mod...

Aoi Mizusawa (aka Ryu Hoshi)
01/08/2019

A new OpenBOR mod in SoRMaker, This time it's Final Fight Apocalypse, a popular OpenBOR made by Mr.Q, BTW, This is the first edition of the game. Anyways, here is the link:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iqrbdzujxyx5xvo/Final_Fight_Apocalypse.zip/file

Last edited by vince on Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Final Fight Apocalypse by Ryu Hoshi Empty Re: Final Fight Apocalypse by Ryu Hoshi

Post  iceweb38 Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:17 pm

This was one of my favorite OpenBOR mods and gave me some inspiration for some of my stages in Path of Shadow Dancer.
Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Final Fight Apocalypse by Ryu Hoshi Empty Re: Final Fight Apocalypse by Ryu Hoshi

Post  Don Vecta Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:26 am

Never heard about this modder before, but okay, I just gave it a go and gotta say ain't a half bad mod.

Rather simplistic in presentation and development, considering the works of the latest modders, but still delivers in gameplay balance, stages and music. The whole difficulty feels nice, balanced and quite entertaining so definitely that's the strongest part of it.

Sadly, the mod has nothing related to Final Fight but just the original source from the OpenBOR. I was expecting the palettes and names of the enemies be closer to the FF mooks, but in general was just random colors and the regular names.

It's a fun mod to play but don't expect anything extra from it but a simple run. Not bad at all.

EDIT: And here's a run of it. Enjoy!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:58 am

Oh nice. I've been meaning to try that one. Thanks for the links. Will give it a go later. Thumbs up

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Hoshi Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 pm

Hello everyone, I finally made account to this forum, and thank you everyone for playing my mod.
edit: BTW, my new mod Paintown, will posted here soon.

Last edited by Ryu Hoshi on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to mention something)
Ryu Hoshi
Ryu Hoshi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:39 am

Ryu Hoshi wrote:Hello everyone, I finally made account to this forum, and thank you everyone for playing my mod.

Cool, welcome.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:36 am

Ryu Hoshi wrote:Hello everyone, I finally made account to this forum, and thank you everyone for playing my mod.

Oh, glad to hear from you, you had to join a long time ago)

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Hoshi Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:27 pm

Thank you everyone, so yeah, the reason why I can't upload my Paintown Mod here yet, because I still got 6 more days, until I can posting links.
Ryu Hoshi
Ryu Hoshi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:37 am

Welcome here!
So, do you prefer we call you Ryu Hoshi or Aoi Mizusawa Smile
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Hoshi Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:22 pm

vince wrote:Welcome here!
So, do you prefer we call you Ryu Hoshi or Aoi Mizusawa Smile
You can call me whatever you want, but I prefer Ryu Hoshi now.
edit: Hey vince, you have full permission to upload my new Paintown mod here if you like.

Last edited by Ryu Hoshi on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Permission)
Ryu Hoshi
Ryu Hoshi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:40 am

Ryu Hoshi wrote:edit: Hey vince, you have full permission to upload my new Paintown mod here if you like.
Nice! But now you are heare, I let you create your own topics Very Happy
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Hoshi Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:58 pm

vince wrote:
Ryu Hoshi wrote:edit: Hey vince, you have full permission to upload my new Paintown mod here if you like.
Nice! But now you are heare, I let you create your own topics Very Happy
Okay, thank you, I got 2 more days until, I can start posting links.
Ryu Hoshi
Ryu Hoshi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:21 am

Welcome Very Happy when will you be posting your new mod? Im looking forward to it Smile
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down