SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoR4: Rage in Time 3.0 **Update Feb 19**

+10
William Assunção
Charco
TheWolfe
bazzza
BigDarsh
Don Vecta
LucasHB
Lithium Flower
Manicmagnet
Augmented Antics
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SoR4: Rage in Time 3.0 **Update Feb 19** - Page 2 Empty Re: SoR4: Rage in Time 3.0 **Update Feb 19**

Post  William Assunção Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:28 am

Man, i loved this mod, i played this mod a LOT in the past, i'm glad this mod gets a 5.1 update. Very Happy

I hope your other mods recieve updates too Cool
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

SoR4: Rage in Time 3.0 **Update Feb 19** - Page 2 Empty Re: SoR4: Rage in Time 3.0 **Update Feb 19**

Post  Augmented Antics Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:31 am

I've released a new minor update that addresses some small issues and enemy placements. It's not essential, but if you want, you can download this update.
Augmented Antics
Augmented Antics
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:24 pm

I'm a little late, sorry. I tried these new release, and that's good! Your replace the factory crusher by big drag, and so many objects, food, etc. The result is excellent! The cutscenes are nice too, so many work I can imagine. The bonus game about SFII was a good surprise too!
I'm surprised you didn't choose Shiva to play Shredder, but why not.
Besides, is it normal the extinguishers in the first stage don't project water when they are broken? I thought it ws like that in an older version of the mod. Last think, I met a SoR2 robot that was named Oxygen or Hydrogen, maybe it is an omission!
Thanks again.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Augmented Antics Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Are you talking about the fire hydrants in the second stage? That's what I think you're really talking about, because I don't know of any "extinguishers" in the first stage. If so, they don't project water because there was no feasible way of doing the effect while making it look right with SORMaker's limitations. So it was either suggest the hydrants can be broken, or go the dull route and not have them break at all.

Also, if you're using the custom palette and names, then you may find enemies that haven't been renamed. The custom name set was a revision after already having done this mod years ago, and given how much content is in this mod, missing enemies that need to be renamed just happens.
Augmented Antics
Augmented Antics
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:44 pm

The only way the hydrants could work is to hide the water effect with a breakable sprite... but it has to be a completely different way to get the water, kinda like CajNatalie did in the BKM route with those breakable hydrants. The horizontal splash cannot work, I think.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Augmented Antics Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:50 pm

Yeah, I flat at knew that the horizontal splash just wouldn't look right no matter what. My initial plan was to have a part of the background in the hydrant's sprite, or maybe just the background itself positioned carefully in front of the hydrant as a breakable object to sell the illusion, but the positioning of the hydrants themselves wouldn't realistically allow for it without looking silly.
Augmented Antics
Augmented Antics
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Yes, the fire hydrants. and yes, thanks Don Vecta, I saw that not in this mod but in the CajNat one:
https://youtu.be/Cdj8EHfFcHw?t=173

I know I saw it somewhere, but make a confusion.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Augmented Antics Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:47 pm

She accomplished that by making the fire hydrant sprite as tall as the water splash and placing the sprite as a breakable object in front of the already broken hydrant, so hers makes sense. The only real way it can be done with horizontal splashes is to awkwardly place the hydrant right up against a wall and make its background part of the sprite. Even then, it would stick out too much because it would seem like fire hydrants with horizontal splashes are glued to walls.
Augmented Antics
Augmented Antics
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:06 am

Pretty much.
Setting up a broken-object animation requires the right conditions or it just won't work.

BKM Hydrants worked with the layers, even the one in the foreground, because of the conditions set by their design.
Horizontal showers are bad conditions to work with for this technique.

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesLeeMcKigney Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:30 pm

Greetings. this is my first post here, I would like to inform you of a bug I found on this latest version.

Specifically when playing alone, if you die on Barrel Fighter section on your last life then it thinks player 2 is playing despite having no controller and you can't proceed onward.

I hope this and some other bugs get fixed. I will enjoy this mod regardless.

JamesLeeMcKigney

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Angela Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:50 pm

Thank you so much for this Mod ♥️ ♥️
Anna Angela
Anna Angela
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:22 am

I did a new playthrough of the 3.0 version but I'm not sure why the game ended suddenly after the Rudra boss fight. Other than that i love this mod Very Happy

LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Augmented Antics Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:24 am

LaGsDAI92 wrote:I did a new playthrough of the 3.0 version but I'm not sure why the game ended suddenly after the Rudra boss fight. Other than that i love this mod Very Happy

Assuming that link in the description of the video is of the version you're playing, I looked at it and noticed that it was a slightly outdated version of the mod. It's been updated a few times to address issues like these.

The version you want is this one:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqq8OSURKqJygQPFZr7YD0VDy6vU
Augmented Antics
Augmented Antics
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Augmented Antics wrote:
LaGsDAI92 wrote:I did a new playthrough of the 3.0 version but I'm not sure why the game ended suddenly after the Rudra boss fight. Other than that i love this mod Very Happy

Assuming that link in the description of the video is of the version you're playing, I looked at it and noticed that it was a slightly outdated version of the mod. It's been updated a few times to address issues like these.

Thanks alot for that Smile i will do another playthrough of this awesome mod Very Happy
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Augmented Antics wrote:

Hey dude, been trying to get a hold on you. Hit me up on Discord, if you can.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:07 am

Still returning to the scene, decided to revive this classic mod. Decided to try some routes I never had the chance to try considering the huge branching this game has. Enjoy!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2