SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Rangers - Episode 1 (SORR Mod)

+3
Puzirkov
vince
Hedgehog45
7 posters

Go down

Street Rangers - Episode 1 (SORR Mod) Empty Street Rangers - Episode 1 (SORR Mod)

Post  Hedgehog45 Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:50 pm

Hi SOR community!  Smile
I want to announce my first large-scale mod for the game «Streets Of Rage Remake» - Street Rangers!

This mod is under development - 70%.
The plot takes place 5 years after the events of SOR3, but before the events of SOR4. I realized my vision.

What's new?
- Possibilities of modding from version 5.1 to the maximum!
- Stunning colorful levels!
- Pleasant soundtrack!
- Preserving the atmosphere of classic pieces at the same time with new features!
- Standard and dynamic cutscenes!
- Special bonus content, including a new graphical interface and theme!

The release date will be announced later, but for now enjoy the gameplay!

Hedgehog45
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Street Rangers - Episode 1 (SORR Mod) Empty Re: Street Rangers - Episode 1 (SORR Mod)

Post  vince Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:50 am

Nice! Waiting for it...
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Street Rangers - Episode 1 (SORR Mod) Empty Re: Street Rangers - Episode 1 (SORR Mod)

Post  Puzirkov Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:21 pm

vince wrote:Nice! Waiting for it...

Slava Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:40 pm

Did I see elements from HUNTER in there?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:38 am

Nice backgrounds, seems to have a lot of potential. Just don't make it too hard. lol

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hedgehog45 Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Did I see elements from HUNTER in there?
I really enjoyed this scene! In tribute, I decided to do a remake of the scene. cheers

Hedgehog45
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Daaaaang this mod is looking great and it takes place after SOR3/BKIII,Im stoked,plus do you have plans for a SOR4 mod? Smile

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aangriff Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:48 am

I haven't played remake in years! Finally a mod I'm interested in playing Thumbs up

Aangriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:26 am

This thread should be in Demos or Experiments since it's not out yet.

Anyways, some advice: do NOT use copyrighted music that will block YouTubers from playing your mod. Many gamers make a living out of gameplay videos and if they have copyrighted sounds (like that awful Sean Paul song you used in My SOR I, for example), they can't monetize their videos and you can't have exposure from your work.

Just sayin'.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Hedgehog45 Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:50 am

Don Vecta wrote:
Anyways, some advice: do NOT use copyrighted music that will block YouTubers from playing your mod. Many gamers make a living out of gameplay videos and if they have copyrighted sounds (like that awful Sean Paul song you used in My SOR I, for example), they can't monetize their videos and you can't have exposure from your work.

Just sayin'.
Once again I say, «MySOR» is my first mod on which I studied. Do not take it seriously. I was young and fooling around with music. In fashion «Street Rangers» everything will be fine!  Wink

Hedgehog45
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:28 pm

Looking forward to it.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down