SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Post  Blackblade34 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:44 am

Hi there guys!
First of all I wanna say Happy New Year to everyone hopefully all of you enjoyed the Christams times even if it was very short(for me it was short really, gone too fast Razz ) and you have had lot of rest drink and much much fun!
Btw I let you know guys that a certain time has passed since my 2nd SORR game mod called ,,Syndicate Chaos 2 Dreadful Fate,, has been released and to be honest I didn't make that mod as wonderful as I wished to do at first place, besides it's a little bit incomplete...I was rushing with the mod a little bit but......after all I have decided to make one last mod in the series which is gonna be really unique compared with the the other two parts(SC1-SC2), and I have been working on this new project a while now but I won't rushing with it now definitely won't!
So he Syndicate Chaos 3 is in deep development now, but what I can promise you in this project is it will contain much more improved FPG file quality better battle scenes, more harder enemies and I will reveal all the stroy-parts which originally belong to Syndicate Chaos storyline so you are gonna understand how is all of that started what the antecedents were and how the sequel is gonna be finished!
Until then keep resting and waiting fellas soon I will update this info! Twisted Evil
Have a nice day!!! Laughing

Blackblade34
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Re: SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Post  Puzirkov on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:

Hi there guys!
First of all I wanna say Happy New Year to everyone hopefully all of you enjoyed the Christams times even if it was very short(for me it was short really, gone too fast  Razz  ) and you have had lot of rest drink and much much fun!
Btw I let you know guys that a certain time has passed since my 2nd SORR game mod called ,,Syndicate Chaos 2 Dreadful Fate,, has been released and to be honest I didn't make that mod as wonderful as I wished to do at first place, besides it's a little bit incomplete...I was rushing with the mod a little bit but......after all I have decided to make one last mod in the series which is gonna be really unique compared with the the other two parts(SC1-SC2), and I have been working on this new project a while now but I won't rushing with it now definitely won't!
So he Syndicate Chaos 3 is in deep development now, but what I can promise you in this project is it will contain much more improved FPG file quality better battle scenes, more harder enemies and I will reveal all the stroy-parts which originally belong to Syndicate Chaos storyline so you are gonna understand how is all of that started what the antecedents were and how the sequel is gonna be finished!  
Until then keep resting and waiting fellas soon I will update this info! Twisted Evil    
Have a nice day!!!  Laughing  

We look forward to continue))). Congratulations to all the upcoming Christmas. I wish everyone to get new achievements and just a good mood. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  vince on Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:58 am

One new mod, good news!
Good luck to finish it, fast I hope!
vince
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content