SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

5 posters

Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:44 am

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Sc310

Hi there guys!
First of all I wanna say Happy New Year to everyone hopefully all of you enjoyed the Christams times even if it was very short(for me it was short really, gone too fast Razz ) and you have had lot of rest drink and much much fun!
Btw I let you know guys that a certain time has passed since my 2nd SORR game mod called ,,Syndicate Chaos 2 Dreadful Fate,, has been released and to be honest I didn't make that mod as wonderful as I wished to do at first place, besides it's a little bit incomplete...I was rushing with the mod a little bit but......after all I have decided to make one last mod in the series which is gonna be really unique compared with the the other two parts(SC1-SC2), and I have been working on this new project a while now but I won't rushing with it now definitely won't!
So he Syndicate Chaos 3 is in deep development now, but what I can promise you in this project is it will contain much more improved FPG file quality better battle scenes, more harder enemies and I will reveal all the stroy-parts which originally belong to Syndicate Chaos storyline so you are gonna understand how is all of that started what the antecedents were and how the sequel is gonna be finished!
Until then keep resting and waiting fellas soon I will update this info! Twisted Evil
Have a nice day!!! Laughing

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty Re: SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Post  Puzirkov Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Sc310

Hi there guys!
First of all I wanna say Happy New Year to everyone hopefully all of you enjoyed the Christams times even if it was very short(for me it was short really, gone too fast  Razz  ) and you have had lot of rest drink and much much fun!
Btw I let you know guys that a certain time has passed since my 2nd SORR game mod called ,,Syndicate Chaos 2 Dreadful Fate,, has been released and to be honest I didn't make that mod as wonderful as I wished to do at first place, besides it's a little bit incomplete...I was rushing with the mod a little bit but......after all I have decided to make one last mod in the series which is gonna be really unique compared with the the other two parts(SC1-SC2), and I have been working on this new project a while now but I won't rushing with it now definitely won't!
So he Syndicate Chaos 3 is in deep development now, but what I can promise you in this project is it will contain much more improved FPG file quality better battle scenes, more harder enemies and I will reveal all the stroy-parts which originally belong to Syndicate Chaos storyline so you are gonna understand how is all of that started what the antecedents were and how the sequel is gonna be finished!  
Until then keep resting and waiting fellas soon I will update this info! Twisted Evil    
Have a nice day!!!  Laughing  

We look forward to continue))). Congratulations to all the upcoming Christmas. I wish everyone to get new achievements and just a good mood. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:58 am

One new mod, good news!
Good luck to finish it, fast I hope!
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Sounds great. I still need to give SC2 a go, but enjoyed certain parts of the first and the graphic/BG choices (not to mention the music Razz)

Keep us posted about the progress, and if there's any more music from me you'd like, perhaps I could make some special tracks exclusively for it. Thumbs up

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty CONFIDENCE

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:33 am

Iceferno wrote:Sounds great. I still need to give SC2 a go, but enjoyed certain parts of the first and the graphic/BG choices (not to mention the music Razz)

Keep us posted about the progress, and if there's any more music from me you'd like, perhaps I could make some special tracks exclusively for it. Thumbs up

Hahahaha! Razz Thanks very much Iceferno. As matter of fact I have been working on the SC3 project very hard, probably more harder than I did at first and second part, since I am gonna put lot of new stuffs great cutscenes tougher enemy set ups and brilliant songs so I want to make it very special as the last trilogy of this series!
As for SC2 if you are willing to complete the mod on real ending just make sure you pick all the lives(2 ups)and gold bars before you start the fight with the final boss since she's gonna be quiet difficult to beat and can fight her only on mania level!
I will bring more info about the new project soon!!! Smile Smile
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:37 pm

To be honest, I always found the difficulty of SC frustrating. It's the stage art, progression, and music choices I'm interested in the most.
The series is a bit too hard for me, though at least I have to option to storm through it as Shiva.

In terms of music, I think original music for the final SC entry could be a good approach. You could do some throwbacks at key points within the game though. Up to you of course. I'd be happy to throw in a couple of tracks from Streets Of Wrath 1 & 2. Smile

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty CONFIDENCE

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Iceferno wrote:To be honest, I always found the difficulty of SC frustrating. It's the stage art, progression, and music choices I'm interested in the most.
The series is a bit too hard for me, though at least I have to option to storm through it as Shiva.

In terms of music, I think original music for the final SC entry could be a good approach. You could do some throwbacks at key points within the game though. Up to you of course. I'd be happy to throw in a couple of tracks from Streets Of Wrath 1 & 2. Smile

All-right mate! I will consider to put some of your tracks in our SC3 project since you're a grand-master in this music-composing profession besides I have used some of your tracks in the SC1 game mod already, probably it would make the new mod much better! Twisted Evil
I am gonna speak with the producer but I think he's gonna say yes for this agreement!
As for the difficult levels of SC series, yeah some advanced players said that I made the SC1 and SC2 very hard for playing it through but some professionals said the opposite of it: They said the first two part is not hard at all! Razz LOOOOL!
So for me it gives a hard comparative situation, besides I am planning to make Syndicate Chaos 3 game mod even more harder then the first two parts! Rolling Eyes
Anyway I am still thinking about the enemy replacements, I will try to do my best but you know ,,NO-ONE COULD MAKE A GAME WHICH SUITS PERFECTLY TO EVERYONE!,,
Thanks for the observation Iceferno I am gonna inform you and the others about the new mod updates soon! Very Happy
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 pm

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Titlep11

Hello guys!
The time has finally come, and it's been a while since I made my last post on here about the SC3 game mod which is gonna be the last part of the series!
Me and my college Final Crash have worked really hard on this project, and we are almost done. All we need to do is to fix some tiny things and I can finalize the mod once and for all!
We will bring a lot of new things and amazing background scenes in the mod, but the enemy replacement is gonna make the mod quiet difficult so even when you are gonna start the game-play on easy level it's still gonna be challenging for you, so you must be prepared for everything and give in all your SOR skills u have!
The storyline is gonna be diversified so you continuously will jump between past and present in the cutscenes, so you shall understand the whole story how it's started what were the antecedents and what else will come after these before the story of Syndicate Chaos 1.
The release date is set to 20th of April to make sure everything is gonna be fine in it, so the only thing  left is to wait until then!    Surprised    Surprised     Twisted Evil
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:54 pm

Why is this on Completed Mods and not in Demos and Unfinished? I mean, this can be here when it's ready to download, otherwise is still an unreleased WIP.

Moving this to the appropriate subforum.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:06 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Why is this on Completed Mods and not in Demos and Unfinished? I mean, this can be here when it's ready to download, otherwise is still an unreleased WIP.

Moving this to the appropriate subforum.

My mistake. I have forgotten many times that I put it in the wrong category, I wanted to remove it and place it to the correct category! But now it's fine!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:14 pm

Well I finally finished SC2 with Shiva. I really can't play some of these mods as anyone else.
The difficulty goes way overboard. But the levels were quite good.

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:35 am

Iceferno wrote:Well I finally finished SC2 with Shiva. I really can't play some of these mods as anyone else.
The difficulty goes way overboard. But the levels were quite good.

Hahahaha good man! Cool Well, to be honest with you I never liked playing with Shiva for some reasons, I mean I have always found SOR3 Blaze, Dr. Zan, Max and Rudra stronger and more impressive than Shiva or the rest of the characters! Don't get me wrong, Shiva is very strong in Remake but he is just not my type of character I can play with comfortably! Sad
Anyway 2 days left until release of Syndicate Chaos 3, so if you want to play it through(I assume u want to)on higher difficult levels then I suggest you to let's do that together in Steam since this mod is definitely more harder than the previous part is! My parther Final Crash warned me to not set up the enemy replacement like this but I strongly insisted to do so, since both of us played the last two parts through very easy with only losing 3-4 lives!
So anyway I hope you and the other players will have a great fun with this one now! Twisted Evil Razz
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down