I need help for add some new characters to SORR by replacing the repeated ones

Go down

I need help for add some new characters to SORR by replacing the repeated ones

Post  Adrimus on Tue May 29, 2018 5:40 am

I need help for add some new characters to SOR R by replacing some of the repeated.
I have been seeing some mods for the SOR R in which they include the replacement of the character graphics, for example I have seen Chun li and Vegeta. I want to make some changes in the SOR R, these changes will be to the enemies that are repeated for example to the garcias, signals and donovans of sor 3 and others. I want to replace them with new enemies or some I made for the SOR R that for lack of time did not come out and thus have more variety. The problem is that the control points are not altered within the fpg, that is, I tried to do it a very long time ago, but it gave me an error and I did not try again, but now I have seen what is being done and they have given me desire to return. I need a tutorial or something because once I wanted to make a simple replacement and I could not because the collisions did not go well even though I was just trying with graphics almost identical to the originals, that is with very few modifications, just to experiment and as I wanted and I had errors. Do you have a list of control points or a tutorial or something? or do you know how to do it and I am in charge of doing or looking for the graphics and you mount them within the fpg ?. Anyway I want to learn because if this turns out I'm going to do many interesting things and I do not want to be bothering you all the time. They are some of these enemies i made for a sor2sw hack and want to have them in SOR R. Thanks in advance.
REMOVED
In case this turns out well then I plan to do the same with some of the playable characters such as axel, blaze and skate of sor 3, maybe also roo and shiva of sor 3, but I prefer to start with the ones mentioned above. Your comments are welcomed!.
Note:
In case that i see if the days have passed and nobody offered help or had made a .fpg with the sprites i posted here i will stop posting more of the ones i made and haven't uploaded yet because i don't want them just to be leeched like the others i posted and i will remove them from here.
[/b]

Necesito ayuda para agregar algunos personajes nuevos a SOR R reemplazando algunos de los repetidos.
He estado viendo algunos mods para el SORR en los que incluyen el reemplazo de los gráficos de los personajes, por ejemplo, he visto Chun li y Vegeta. Quiero hacer algunos cambios en el SORR, estos cambios serán para los enemigos que se repiten, por ejemplo, a los garcias, signals y donovans de sor3 y otros. Quiero reemplazarlos con nuevos enemigos o algunos que hice para el SOR R que por falta de tiempo no salieron y por lo tanto tienen más variedad. El problema es que los puntos de control no se alteran dentro del fpg, es decir, traté de hacerlo hace mucho tiempo, pero me dio un error y no intenté de nuevo, pero ahora he visto lo que se está haciendo y me han dado el deseo de regresar. Necesito un tutorial o algo así porque una vez quise hacer un reemplazo simple y no pude porque las colisiones no fueron bien, aunque solo estaba intentando con gráficos casi idénticos a los originales, es decir con muy pocas modificaciones, solo para experimentar y como quiera me daban errores. ¿Tiene una lista de puntos de control o un tutorial o algo así? o ¿sabes cómo hacerlo y estoy a cargo de hacer o buscar los gráficos y montarlos en el juego dentro de los fpg? De todos modos, quiero aprender porque si esto resulta voy a hacer muchas cosas interesantes y no quiero molestarlos todo el tiempo. Estos son algunos de los enemigos que hice para un hack de la sor2sw y quiero tenerlos en SOR R. Gracias por adelantado.
REMOVIDOS
En caso de que esto resulte bien entonces pienso hacer lo mismo con algunos de los personajes jugables como por ejemplo axel, blaze y skate de la sor 3, quizás también roo y shiva de la sor 3, pero prefiero comenzar con los antes mencionados arriba. Sus comentarios son bienvenidos!.

Nota:
En caso de que los días pasen y nadie haya ofrecido ayuda o haya creado un .fpg con los sprites que he posteado antes entonces voy a dejar de subir los otros que he ido haciendo y que todavía no he subido aquí porque no quiero que solo sean aprovechados sin devolverle nada a cambio al foro o a la comunidad de SOR R

Adrimus
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down