Windowed mode resolution increase for anyone else tired of squinting.

Go down

Windowed mode resolution increase for anyone else tired of squinting. Empty Windowed mode resolution increase for anyone else tired of squinting.

Post  Koakon on Sat May 26, 2018 8:44 pm

So I ran into this game mostly because I'd been exposed to streets of rage 2 for the first time ever on a stream a few days ago, and I heard this get mentioned a few times so I thought I'd check it out and see how it plays. Turns out it's pretty awesome besides the very, very limited windowed mode resolution, which is kind of frustrating when I have to keep other things in sight as I play on one hand so I can't fullscreen, and on the other hand, squinting through glasses with just one eye is not the best.

Thankfully, last night I ran into something called "on top replica" (unfortunately I can't post links yet? Damn) Using this I can capture the window and scale it up x2, giving me a borderless easy to disable when I need it larger window so I can actually see for a change. Works great for me and I hope it works well for anyone else experiencing these sorta problems.

When you search for it, look for a github page, there's another page but that one is out of date.
Koakon
Koakon

Back to top Go down

Windowed mode resolution increase for anyone else tired of squinting. Empty Re: Windowed mode resolution increase for anyone else tired of squinting.

Post  ScottMcUK on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:14 pm

Looks great. I will check it out. Thanks.

ScottMcUK

Back to top Go down