SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010's Mod Center

2 posters

Go down

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010's Mod Center Empty Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010's Mod Center

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Greetings!

I am starting a production for my mod collection, mostly those based on cartoons.

If you are interested, please follow this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuSM15YFVhx8ghZw_kfF5H5HiRT0*

I am also deciding on a suitable title for my production and follow the same path as other mod creators in the community.

You can also place your comments in a special file so I will try to read them if I have time:
https://1drv.ms/t/s!AuSM15YFVhx8hmWMUE5L2y5ik00V
NOTE: You must possess a Microsoft account before you can do that.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: My mods may also be available via HiDrive (coming soon).

*Only one mod, K9.5 Remake is available for download. The rest will be available soon.

Last edited by Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated OneDrive links for placing comments about the SORMaker projects.)
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010's Mod Center Empty Re: Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010's Mod Center

Post  vince Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:50 am

Hello! I discovered this topic by chance, because I used to check the forums Demos/Experiments or Completed Mods, so, lucky I am!
The K9.5 version is full of customization, it's impressive! The sounds give the game a cartoon look and it's a little weird, but it's fun!

Now I am waiting for the next, for Diabolical World of Disney, Rage TV, etc.

Thanks!
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010's Mod Center Empty Re: Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010's Mod Center

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:36 pm

I think you are right, vince!

K9.5 Remake does look cartoony to your tastes, but I still have work to be done on Rage TV, which is about the re-imagination of the television programs that were shown on Discovery Family Channel such as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Transformers Prime, Pound Puppies, Littlest Pet Shop, The Aquabats! Super Show and SheZow.

I will not begin work on that Disney mod you are talking about until later next year. That one will center on Mr. X hosting a movie night at his theater where Axel Stone and his associates will be invited. It is a similar re-imagination, but with scenes from animated Disney films.

Just remember, despite my mods that are based on cartoons, all of them contain strong language because of one rule: only the Streets of Rage characters are allowed to swear (excepting the Pound Puppies segment in Rage TV, where I permitted its characters to talk profanely for the first time in that mod).

Re my first mod I created but currently suspended: usually, the Pound Puppies characters do not swear since the show was child-friendly according to Wikipedia, so I bent the rules a bit and created fan stories about them for Rage TV (one story takes place in the summer and is about Ash's puppy adoption request; another takes place during Christmas and centers around an Original Character (OC) I imagined based on SOR2 Skate — that follows a similar story but in two different sides (i.e. Skate's portrayal of a rich child wanting a puppy while an excursion group tries to catch him at Shelter 17)). I have still more scenes to add to the rest of the adventure, so watch this space.

Re the mod based on an educational game: have you checked out my latest creation? I explained to Don Vecta in a Private Message about several issues which I am trying to fix before updating the game's archive.

I also made sure I distributed my custom sound effects so that anyone with SOR Remake can download it (making sure they back-up the others first). Not only those, I customized certain other graphics including the main menu descriptions to add more detail because the ones originally provided were too minimal. Also note that individual files placed in the DATA directory take priority over the contents of the SORR.DAT file, as the files involved must be correctly formatted and named (due to the programming since the original, some of the filenames are in Spanish; however, said file MUST exist in the program's root directory or the game will not run).
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down