SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V4 Remake and Bonus Mini-Mod Rudra's Story

+25
Puzirkov
Maria Lourenço
Blackblade34
vince
mariocanales
celestinx
scalliano
Security
KFCutman
bazzza
SORDave
William Assunção
LaGsDAI92
Break
Mr.Din
Shiva
iceweb38
bufs
HeroBorn
Don Vecta
Shadow Fist King
BigDarsh
LucasHB
Charco
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

V4 Remake and Bonus Mini-Mod Rudra's Story - Page 3 Empty Re: V4 Remake and Bonus Mini-Mod Rudra's Story

Post  Don Vecta Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:15 am

I'm just gonna leave this here and moonwalk my way out like poetry in motion.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

V4 Remake and Bonus Mini-Mod Rudra's Story - Page 3 Empty Re: V4 Remake and Bonus Mini-Mod Rudra's Story

Post  Charco Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:09 pm

Sweet! Thanks for posting Smile

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:19 am

Looks like he uploaded a playthrough of the main story yesterday too Smile

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Thank's for posting my playthrough's guy's and gal's. I love everything you amazing people do with your mod's. They are fantastic Very Happy

I got many more playthrough's on my channel and there will be many more to come.So keep up the good work and i look forward to what you lot got instore in the future.
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Thanks for playing! This is what makes all of the work creating the mod worthwhile Very Happy

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:31 pm

LaGsDAI92 wrote:Thank's for posting my playthrough's guy's and gal's. I love everything you amazing people do with your mod's. They are fantastic Very Happy

I got many more playthrough's on my channel and there will be many more to come.So keep up the good work and i look forward to what you lot got instore in the future.

Question. Which difficulty do you play the mods, though?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:38 pm

This playthrough was on Easy I think.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi, someone can reupload the links? most of them are broken. Sad

With the 5.1 new features the V4 mod will became a truly masterpiece Very Happy
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
LaGsDAI92 wrote:Thank's for posting my playthrough's guy's and gal's. I love everything you amazing people do with your mod's. They are fantastic Very Happy

Yeah i think it was either set to easy or normal i will have to check. I will start to do mania playthrough's soon Smile
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Filebeam links (for last build of Rudra Story and last build of V4 remake) works. If you have problem, I will upload them on my onedrive. Give it a try, this mod is great, especially if you never play SorRv4.

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:36 pm

LaGsDAI92 wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

Yeah i think it was either set to easy or normal i will have to check. I will start to do mania playthrough's soon Smile
Honestly all I personally wish to see is Normal.
Not everyone is crazy like myself, Chan, Vecta, etcetera to go full ham and prepare to get annihilated by Abadede and Eagle.

Easy mode, just about everyone can do that, and chill with it in their own time. It's usually a cut down version of a mod if someone scales to it. Like with my mods, I make Easy to be an easier to swallow alternative to Normal to allow the most comfortable playthrough, it's just not the intended standard.
Get a reputation as 'The Normal Mode Guy' instead of 'The Easy Mode Guy' and I'll be more inclined to watch for something other than science. That's all you've gotta do, don't feel pressured to crank it to 11.

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:37 am

CajNatalie wrote:
LaGsDAI92 wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

Honestly all I personally wish to see is Normal.
Not everyone is crazy like myself, Chan, Vecta, etcetera to go full ham and prepare to get annihilated by Abadede and Eagle.

Easy mode, just about everyone can do that, and chill with it in their own time. It's usually a cut down version of a mod if someone scales to it. Like with my mods, I make Easy to be an easier to swallow alternative to Normal to allow the most comfortable playthrough, it's just not the intended standard.
Get a reputation as 'The Normal Mode Guy' instead of 'The Easy Mode Guy' and I'll be more inclined to watch for something other than science. That's all you've gotta do, don't feel pressured to crank it to 11.

Thank's for the advice , Yeah i totally get what your saying. I think what im going to do with my playthrough's from now on is play it on normal mode as a standard.

Then every so often if im in the mood i will try a few mania playthrough's.
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:49 am

You can do what you want as far as I am concerned, but knowing the difficulty you use is something much appreciated for your audience. Plus, If you are a normal mode player, breaking the scale through mania once in a while might be a bit frustrating.

This how the IA work, whatever the mod you play: easy-normal-hard /// very hard-mania
There is a big scale between hard and very hard in every cluster (steal food, dodge, cleverness etc).

I suggest that you try very hard mode for your first couple of difficult playthroughs, and while you get used to that, then you could go mania. It is nothing more than an advice, feel free to do what you want, and thank you for uploading run on your youtube channel.

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:05 am

Yeah, I'm also with the idea to jump to Hard at most. Very Hard/Mania is way too much Kung Fu when first encountered (I know, I was terrified when I tried it for the first time and yes, got myself ripped a new asshole Embarassed ). Now I basically can't play below Mania anymore. Razz

But certainly, you've been handy in giving exposure to our mods, old and new, and for that, you're being appreciated. But yeah, it is time to go to a new level... literally. Razz

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Yeah, I'm also with the idea to jump to Hard at most. Very Hard/Mania is way too much Kung Fu when first encountered (I know, I was terrified when I tried it for the first time and yes, got myself ripped a new asshole Embarassed ). Now I basically can't play below Mania anymore. Razz

But certainly, you've been handy in giving exposure to our mods, old and new, and for that, you're being appreciated. But yeah, it is time to go to a new level... literally. Razz

Yeah i agree with you guy's i think it's time to jump to hard Smile .
I really don't mind giving exposure to all of the mod's new and old. Im just happy you guy's take the time to go out of your way to make these awesome mod's for us all to enjoy.
And i really like the community around here you are an awesome, friendly bunch.

LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

V4 Remake and Bonus Mini-Mod Rudra's Story - Page 3 Empty Re: V4 Remake and Mini-Mod Rudra's Story

Post  SORDave Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:47 am

I hope V 5.1 gets released soon Im VERY eager to play it! Very Happy

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:13 pm

SORR v5.1?! That's been out a looong time.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

V4 Remake and Bonus Mini-Mod Rudra's Story - Page 3 Empty Re: V4 Remake and Mini-Mod Rudra's Story

Post  SORDave Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Charco wrote:SORR v5.1?! That's been out a looong time.

I meant the V5.1 version of this Mod? ^^;

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Oh right! Yeah I haven't had time to look at Sormaker in ages, I'll fix up a few things when I have a chance and reupload.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:54 pm

Charco wrote:Oh right! Yeah I haven't had time to look at Sormaker in ages, I'll fix up a few things when I have a chance and reupload.
If I could ask you reconsider the 'extra' touches that were done wrong.
This mod would otherwise be absolutely glorious if it weren't for a few cringes that completely distract from the quality of everything else.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Sweet,Im eager in playing & seeing the final result of the new features to this Mod,great work Charco! Very Happy

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Still got love for this MOD, and Rudra's mini MOD.

This is me playing through the mini MOD, I should of got through this without using a credit Embarassed
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:40 pm

If v4 had never existed, I must say that this mod is damn well amazing, being one of the best I've played. Good job on this!

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:08 am

Is V5.1 of this Mod done yet it's been over a year now XD

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:57 pm

This one was really great! Very enjoyable! Especially the Super Shiva route!

Elle/Rudra story was quite entertaining, also! Thanks for the hard work!
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next