Modes with different characters!

Go down

Modes with different characters!

Post  megamem on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello everyone, what do you think of being made new modes with different characters would be possible? I know that the game itself is already fantastic, I know that I have no idea how difficult it can be to put modes with new characters, but it would be interesting, who is enabled?

megamem
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Re: Modes with different characters!

Post  Charco on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Emm, you do know that development stopped on Streets of Rage Remake in 2011 right?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

thanks for the answer

Post  megamem on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Charco wrote:Emm, you do know that development stopped on Streets of Rage Remake in 2011 right?

so friend, I'm counting on the programmers who know the game to try to do this, if it were possible of course, I have a little feeling that even if they know how to do this kind of thing, it's something that takes time and only one person would not be enough because there are even big changes in the game. Ha, another note that I would like you to register, do you have any group of whatzap in the game? If yes, could you add me? if not what they think of creating a group, aimed only at Sor. A serious group is clear

megamem
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:07 pm

It won't happen

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down