SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORR Release

2 posters

Go down

SORR Release Empty SORR Release

Post  Gedgehog Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked before - I've only just found out about this game - but is this 5.1 release an "official" continuation of the SORR 5.0 release? For example, was anything cut from that?

I'm stoked to be able to play this, many thanks to all involved, and apologies for the stupid question.

Gedgehog

Back to top Go down

SORR Release Empty Re: SORR Release

Post  Security Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Gedgehog wrote:Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked before - I've only just found out about this game - but is this 5.1 release an "official" continuation of the SORR 5.0 release? For example, was anything cut from that?

I'm stoked to be able to play this, many thanks to all involved, and apologies for the stupid question.

5.1 has many errors addressed, bug fixes applied and corrections done, key among them player damage. It adds stuff, like Max animation and is a better, overall improvement, over the original thing. It is an "official" continuation and the last update this game is going to get. Makes some players like Electra not only viable, but actually, fun to play as, too. Is a must, i tell you! What a Face

(If you download it from here and don't update manually the patches yourself, you can also unlock the fabled, precious, A.I. Editor, by merely purchasing the Sor Maker from game store!!!)
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down