SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0

+10
vince
bazzza
Charco
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Cm_Blast
Tarma
crystalix
Puzirkov
Danshimaru
Don Vecta
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Konami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Konami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0

Post  Don Vecta Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Most likely, I apologize.

Here are the links for the character palette packs, including the custom palettes of the enemies I promised, like Dominatrix Elle, Doberman Victy, Hard Gay Ash, Blood Adam, Blood Axel-1 and Boomer Axel-1.

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wi85583fll7uih2/Vendetta%20chars.rar?dl=0

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZSY9Ms0Tce/Vendetta_chars.html

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Konami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Konami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0

Post  Sshadow5001 Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Most likely, I apologize.

Here are the links for the character palette packs, including the custom palettes of the enemies I promised, like Dominatrix Elle, Doberman Victy, Hard Gay Ash, Blood Adam, Blood Axel-1 and Boomer Axel-1.

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wi85583fll7uih2/Vendetta%20chars.rar?dl=0

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZSY9Ms0Tce/Vendetta_chars.html
These are some great color palettes, Thanks mate Very Happy it's definitely added some extra color options to BKM Blaze though she still seems to be missing a few. is there a program we can use to modify color palates to add extra color slots?
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Konami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Long play

Post  Puzirkov Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:06 pm

I and my friend almost complete your mod on mania difficulty
Playthrough

Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:28 pm

Thanks for playing. Smile

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:02 am

A taste of things to cum for the DLC: Back to Dead End City.

I wanted just to test the new palette scheme created by Sshadow5001 for BKM Blaze but I was like... what the hey, let's give the crowd a taste of things to cum for the DLC. Made a palette based on Java, the infamous stepsister of Adam. Made her have her fire attacks while doing her specials.

Mod will have a sequel storyline from Vendetta, so yeah, it's kinda like Crime Fighters 2.5, and brand new stages based on the original locations. And it will have tons of references from other Konami games of the era!

Sorry for my poor skills with Blaze, I'm using the laptop keyboard (I'm traveling) so it's a pain in the arse to play like this.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 am

Don Vecta wrote:A taste of things to cum for the DLC: Back to Dead End City.

I wanted just to test the new palette scheme created by Sshadow5001 for BKM Blaze but I was like... what the hey, let's give the crowd a taste of things to cum for the DLC. Made a palette based on Java, the infamous stepsister of Adam. Made her have her fire attacks while doing her specials.

Mod will have a sequel storyline from Vendetta, so yeah, it's kinda like Crime Fighters 2.5, and brand new stages based on the original locations. And it will have tons of references from other Konami games of the era!

Sorry for my poor skills with Blaze, I'm using the laptop keyboard (I'm traveling) so it's a pain in the arse to play like this.

Very COOL!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Smile Good work!!!
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 pm

Still working on this DLC, which will include...

Konami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0 - Page 2 .eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGACXp1Hm6AKIIEAiGGH3q-ruvfuqz5nqUl1k8wVwDy50bs1CJ7eqG1GbNe_ButADWSSX_tQlDAattw5TQGtc9D45sMkYxPDCGE1CZ4IFXnlzJ3nLkFn1Xk39_gjiJbQ

A THEME!
Konami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0 - Page 2 .eJwFwcENwyAMAMBdGAALsGuabVCCIFLACLuvqrv37us--3GH62ZLD4Dr1lP25dVkl1Z9E2lPLetWf8qAYlbOPuo0hcARY-JMHEN6IeYEMYfATISEb06EiUBnWdrFrNdR_ZrN_f7j_CVZKonami's Vendetta: Dead End City Stories v1.0 - Page 2 .eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGICmBa_oNgQJmCgltH5dbvd77-vedbvDdbOpB8B5aZF1ejVZuVXfRNpd87zUF3kgm-XSnzpMAZkiBU4bE4ZPjCkAJURmDpgiR8J9I9CRp3YxP0dzvz8qtCNA

The DLC will have a few corrections in the audio scheme, like proper sounds for the dogs and Victy Doberman, a few bug fixes and lot more. We're getting there.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Superb work! I'm sure you don't mind but I've stolen your item.fpg Surprised
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:09 am

Don Vecta wrote:The DLC will have a few corrections in the audio scheme, like proper sounds for the dogs and Victy Doberman, a few bug fixes and lot more. We're getting there.

It looks like I made some decent recording of the mod Razz

PS: check 17m55 for a red Galsia possibly stuck Exclamation
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:47 am

Thanks a lot for playing. Which difficulty it was? Noticed everything was so slow, lol. Razz

And about that Red, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Will be fixed in the next build.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Thanks a lot for playing. Which difficulty it was? Noticed everything was so slow, lol. Razz

It was Mania. Also noticed the enemies are weirdly slow scratch
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:58 pm

Hmmm. The slowdown is not happening with other mods. I cleared the data folder just as test and see no difference. But the slowdown is not happening when playing the mod through the SORMaker editor Whut?
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Nope, that was easy mode.

Buzzsaw Bravado has 104 x1 HP
Jo Ohsugi has 64 x1 HP
Missing Link has 104 x1 HP (his running attack was super slow and telegraphed, Abadede is never as forgiving)

Mania is definitely faster, more aggressive and not forgiving at all.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Nope, that was easy mode.
(...)

Agree, but just check this:

Riot City is clearly not loading as very easy, but Vendetta is refusing to load as mania. I don't know how to explain this Shocked (unless I play it directly from the SORMaker editor as I said. then it is definitely loading as mania Razz )
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Bug fixed with a clean savegame.sor. Nothing to worry about! Thumbs up
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:27 pm

protip: always check the folder for a leftover savegame.sor before playing for the first time Wink
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:12 pm

I just recorded again with Mania level (the real one it seems) Razz With this post I'm saying goodbye to this thread for a while. I'm happy that I learned how to make some decent recording

oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 am

oracle wrote:With this post I'm saying goodbye to this thread for a while.

Why? Leaving so soon? The cookies are almost out from the oven... and there's hot chocolate and tea. Sad

Nice walkthrough.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Nope, that was easy mode.

Buzzsaw Bravado has 104 x1 HP
Jo Ohsugi has 64 x1 HP
Missing Link has 104 x1 HP (his running attack was super slow and telegraphed, Abadede is never as forgiving)

It's just an incomparable game, I still want to continue. I even thought about that after the burning fight project one could try and make enemies and Hogan with Van Damme. But I like oracle do not know how to get these sprites. Yes, this game should live on, I think it's just super superb!
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2