SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage 2 Collection for V5: Unified Edition

+17
Anna Angela
Kimono
BareKnuckleRoo2
Tarma
scalliano
Security
oracle
JoyJoyfulRabbit
iceweb38
BigDarsh
justjamie
celestinx
bazzza
William Assunção
KFCutman
Chan
Don Vecta
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Streets of Rage 2 Collection for V5: Unified Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 2 Collection for V5: Unified Edition

Post  Anna Angela Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:16 am

Not able to Download, can you fix it please, thank you
Anna Angela
Anna Angela
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage 2 Collection for V5: Unified Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 2 Collection for V5: Unified Edition

Post  Guest Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:27 am

Download has been updated.

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:14 pm

Thank you for this! I haven't had the chance to visit the forum in a while so I missed that this had been updated, but I can't thank you enough for the music update, in addition to the rest of the stuff. Fantastic work on this mod as always, I can't express enough how much I appreciate your work and contributions to the community.

Also, on the SoR2 Game Gear route, using Rudra + sniper as a stand-in for the unique Predator enemy was a really clever touch, I like the way you adjusted her palette to simulate the invisibility thing, really clever!

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansuke Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:12 pm

What happened to the mod?
Hansuke
Hansuke
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  excalex2 Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:56 am

Hansuke wrote:What happened to the mod?
Yeah, I actually wanted to play this now after looking through the thread. Does anyone have a download link to the mod?
EDIT: It is found in this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19jzn3LEN2apTbjf4nogApUN0o9qHCaJn

EDIT2: All right! I 1cc cleared the hardest route of this mod (first try through that route) with 0 lives Mania using Max solo on SORR v5.2. No, I did not use cheats in-game, no tool assists (it ruins the fun of the game anyways) and yes, enemies can take items. As for game-changing stuff, I did it using the SOR2 hitbox, SOR2 weapons, and the combined pause delay (so no, not the easier SOR3 pause delay that makes the attacks connect much faster). The only little few cheats I gave myself was the fact that Max can run diagonally (unlike original SOR2 where Max can't even run), the special gauge, Max does original damage like SORR v5.1, and no timer. I didn't expect to 1cc clear it at all, at least not with 0 lives Mania start. As for the end result, my hands are thoroughly tired from frantically slamming buttons on my knockout (as in not one made by Microsoft) XBOX controller. In fact, the run almost ended when I got to fighting the hordes of enemies while Mr.X sits on his couch with 3 Shivas but I got lucky and managed to persevere to the next section (but man, I absolutely hate the fat men and the jets in the previous sections) that provided me with a gracious amount of 1ups for the final battle. Now, all of you must be wondering, where's the video? Well, I don't even know how to record this (never recorded video on my computer) not to mention I wasn't even expecting to 1cc clear the hardest route with 0 lives Mania. So yeah, I have no proof of this achievement but honestly, I don't care. I'm absolutely stoked to be able to clear such a difficult route. Of course I'm not as good as probably the majority of people on this forum but I am getting better. I guess watching Anthopants' SOR2 streams is helping me play better.

excalex2
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSchoolGamer2024 Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:00 am

Anna Angela wrote:Not able to Download, can you fix it please, thank you

ALTERNATE LINK

GOOGLE DRIVE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GbN11alKyefVlYsyXNZM123X4F86Fb97/view?usp=share_link
OldSchoolGamer2024
OldSchoolGamer2024
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3