SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack The Boss!, album inspired by Streets Of Rage.

4 posters

Go down

Attack The Boss!, album inspired by Streets Of Rage. Empty Attack The Boss!, album inspired by Streets Of Rage.

Post  Groovemaster303 Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Hey guys, these last few months I've been working hard on producing an album full of classic dance tracks inspired by the early 90's dance scene and of course Streets Of Rage.

Attack The Boss! Album - https://groovemaster303.bandcamp.com/album/attack-the-boss

Here are a couple of tracks I've uploaded to youtube too.
Attack The Boss! - Inspired by Attack the Barbarian, it's hard hitting relentless and powerful

Let The Funk Drop - Inspired by a combination of Violent Breathing and Over The Bay from Revenge Of Shinobi

Groovemaster303
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Attack The Boss!, album inspired by Streets Of Rage. Empty Re: Attack The Boss!, album inspired by Streets Of Rage.

Post  Mr.Din Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm officially suing groovemaster for this neck injury.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Attack The Boss!, album inspired by Streets Of Rage. Empty Re: Attack The Boss!, album inspired by Streets Of Rage.

Post  Don Vecta Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:07 pm

this album is sooo dreamy!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Groovemaster303 Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Thanks guys, I really worked hard on getting this out there. It's been awhile since the release of SORR and since then I've been focused mostly on working with Jredd on various FM tracks. Attack The Boss! is basically me getting back to my roots, working on my own again but with some experience gained from working with different people.

Groovemaster303
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:41 pm

That was a sweet album!
I like how the themes are indeed reminiscent of the usual beat them all musics.

Did I also hear some Sonic CD in one of the tracks? Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down