SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does SoR3 Shiva say when he does his final crash attack?

+6
BigDarsh
Criss
Saven
DarkThief
weealls
Ursa Major
10 posters

Go down

What does SoR3 Shiva say when he does his final crash attack? Empty What does SoR3 Shiva say when he does his final crash attack?

Post  Ursa Major Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:24 am

SoR2 Shiva says "final crash" during his signature attack.

SoR3 Shiva says something that sounds like it has 3 syllables but it probably isn't a coherent english word. To my ears, it may as well just be a fancy grunt of physical exertion.

Does anyone know?

Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

What does SoR3 Shiva say when he does his final crash attack? Empty Re: What does SoR3 Shiva say when he does his final crash attack?

Post  weealls Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:17 pm

... Final Crash
weealls
weealls
Galsia

Back to top Go down

What does SoR3 Shiva say when he does his final crash attack? Empty Re: What does SoR3 Shiva say when he does his final crash attack?

Post  DarkThief Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:05 pm

He means in the original game, where he says something like "ske-ja-ja".
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:17 pm

I am pretty sure it's "back attack"
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:54 pm

I grew up thinking Shiva SOR3 said EGO CHECK during the final crash.

I stand by my answer haha
Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:06 am

Criss wrote:I grew up thinking Shiva SOR3 said EGO CHECK during the final crash.

I stand by my answer haha

Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Just in case, the voice option affect the voice digit setting for character like Shiva 3. If you use SoR voice, then you will ear Shiva3 say that "Higde Attack" weird thing, and if you turn on BK option, you will hear Shiva3 say Final Crash. I don't remember if it affect Boss and player version (need to check the data base avaible on this forum)

The most funny thing is still the "Go Fire" for BK3 Blaze "Kikoushou".

And yes, it's a pain in the ass to have to double mods those crappy things. XD
Free Extra Work. :p

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  weealls Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:56 am

I use to think he said "Heel Crusher" or something similar. Maybe hes saying something Japanese seeing how hes oriental lol
weealls
weealls
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:50 am

"Ninja Kick!"
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Xillatem wrote:"Ninja Kick!"

That's it! I knew it was something in English, but I couldn't quite remember what it was. Very Happy
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:37 am

SOR2 Shiva says "Final Crash." SOR3 Shiva says 'Igajak."

Last edited by HeroBorn on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoVamp Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 am

IGOTCHA
NeoVamp
NeoVamp
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shivarules656 Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:53 pm

I watched this YouTube video where Shiva did that move(it was in SORR and the player was Mr X and the CPU was an aggressive Shiva) and someone thought he said "Bible Black," mostly due to the audio being garbled.

Shivarules656
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Ninja Attack?

BigDarsh wrote:The most funny thing is still the "Go Fire" for BK3 Blaze "Kikoushou".

Soul Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down