SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Dragon II: The Advance Megamix by WSE

+23
88fighter
bareknuckleroo
zakforradio
HeroBorn
Mr.Din
bazzza
realnabarl
Muscles
thenomad
cabo-hicks
DEIA GAMES
Garcia75
DarkThief
G. Jonah Jameson
Laucorn
Shiva
BigDarsh
Tarma
Charco
Don Vecta
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Double Dragon II: The Advance Megamix by WSE - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Dragon II: The Advance Megamix by WSE

Post  bazzza Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
bazzza wrote:Hey Donnie great mod no in fact awesome mod, one slight hitch though. I encountered a small problem when you select the starting stage at the start of the game, you choose the path with the ladder and then when you get to level 2 scene 2 (factory i think) you have a choice of paths you want to go. Well it seems you can only go up and not take the path to the right it seems like it is blocked by the scenery. I tried jumping walking along the edge ended up losing two lives it might be an issue with 5.1 I am not sure you would know more than I would. Then again I could be just being stupid and missing something simple.
There isn't a second path, SoRR has a habit of using both arrows even if the path to the right/left is blocked off.

Oh right O.K yes sorry I am an idiot. Embarassed
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Double Dragon II: The Advance Megamix by WSE - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Dragon II: The Advance Megamix by WSE

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

bazzza wrote:Hey Donnie great mod no in fact awesome mod, one slight hitch though. I encountered a small problem when you select the starting stage at the start of the game, you choose the path with the ladder and then when you get to level 2 scene 2 (factory i think) you have a choice of paths you want to go. Well it seems you can only go up and not take the path to the right it seems like it is blocked by the scenery. I tried jumping walking along the edge ended up losing two lives it might be an issue with 5.1 I am not sure you would know more than I would. Then again I could be just being stupid and missing something simple.

Yeah, you only can go up since it's supposed to be a no-scrolling scene. I'll make that scene to end automatically with the non-scrolling scene trick I've found.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Don Vecta wrote:

Yeah, you only can go up since it's supposed to be a no-scrolling scene. I'll make that scene to end automatically with the non-scrolling scene trick I've found.

sorry for the trouble, also on the same stage I mentioned boss fight seems rather easy, you can actually knock Bear into the pit on the left of the screen ending the stage. Just seems to me a bit weak to me. Is there a way you could say extend the scene so there is no way for him to knocked into the pit.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:13 am

bazzza wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

sorry for the trouble, also on the same stage I mentioned boss fight seems rather easy, you can actually knock Bear into the pit on  the left of the screen ending the stage. Just seems to me a bit weak to me. Is there a way you could say extend the scene so there is no way for him to knocked into the pit.

Actually, that's the objective. Bear combined with a judo and some suits can be a pain in the ass if you don't dispose of them quickly. The mod itself can be a lot tougher in next scenes and this is only the stage 2, so... yeah, nothing wrong in doing a shortcut. Wink

Now, you can make an achievement/trophy by yourself and try to beat him without dropping him. Wink

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
bazzza wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

sorry for the trouble, also on the same stage I mentioned boss fight seems rather easy, you can actually knock Bear into the pit on  the left of the screen ending the stage. Just seems to me a bit weak to me. Is there a way you could say extend the scene so there is no way for him to knocked into the pit.

Actually, that's the objective. Bear combined with a judo and some suits can be a pain in the ass if you don't dispose of them quickly. The mod itself can be a lot tougher in next scenes and this is only the stage 2, so... yeah, nothing wrong in doing a shortcut. Wink

Now, you can make an achievement/trophy by yourself and try to beat him without dropping him. Wink

Yeah you got a point there Donnie, it does get a lot harder later on and your right as well Bear, Suits and Judo is a pretty annoying combo so nothing like a shortcut every now and again. Sorry for the complaints but awesome mod by the way and thank you. Very Happy
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:13 am

I've downloaded it. I'll definitely give this a shot soon.
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:35 am

Finally played this with my friend for the first time the other night, great fun! The music is superb, where did you get it from? The backgrounds were great too. Really enjoyed it Smile

On the second route, I think it's the one based on Super DD, we reached a Chintown stage. Just before we got to the boss we were kicked back to the start of the stage and had to do it all over again.

On the third route, I'm not sure if there is supposed to be an end scene or not but it went straight back to the title screen after defeating the boss.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Charco wrote:Finally played this with my friend for the first time the other night, great fun! The music is superb, where did you get it from? The backgrounds were great too. Really enjoyed it  Smile

On the second route, I think it's the one based on Super DD, we reached a Chintown stage. Just before we got to the boss we were kicked back to the start of the stage and had to do it all over again.

On the third route, I'm not sure if there is supposed to be an end scene or not but it went straight back to the title screen after defeating the boss.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the feedback. Gonna check these bugs that obviously might be tied up with the upgrade to v1.2.

The music is from the Double Dragon 2 Arranged Soundtrack, is pretty awesome, isn't it?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:13 am

I'm enjoying this mod thus far! I'm enjoying the music greatly. I have one more route to complete! I have a question. Please forgive me for posting this question here. I wasn't sure where to type this question. Do any of you know where I can download Bare Knuckle IV?
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:34 am

HeroBorn wrote:I'm enjoying this mod thus far! I'm enjoying the music greatly. I have one more route to complete! I have a question. Please forgive me for posting this question here. I wasn't sure where to type this question. Do any of you know where I can download Bare Knuckle IV?
There's a Bare Knuckle IV?

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:39 am

I lol'd.

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:53 am

I've been seeing it on YouTube. I also seen video of the person who made a soundtrack for it. One of the comments was that it was on the old bombergames site.
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  zakforradio Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:18 am

I seem to have gotten stuck on the haunted forest stage for Double Dragon II Advanced Megamix. The enemies seem to be stuck above. Can anyone help me?

EDIT: I found my way to the 3rd route. This is an incredible Mod
This must be played on v5.0a
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:38 am

Thank you for this mod. I had the chance to play through it recently and it's fantastic, well done!
bareknuckleroo
bareknuckleroo
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:24 am

bareknuckleroo wrote:Thank you for this mod. I had the chance to play through it recently and it's fantastic, well done!

Glad you've enjoyed it. Smile

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  88fighter Fri May 01, 2020 4:31 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
bareknuckleroo wrote:Thank you for this mod. I had the chance to play through it recently and it's fantastic, well done!

Glad you've enjoyed it. Smile
What about your mods Hunting Java and Mighty Final Fight ?
88fighter
88fighter
Galsia

https://vk.com/id112984837

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:50 am

Unable to get to Route 3
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Don Vecta and Puzirkov like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:11 pm

In general, I fixed the problem in DD2 Megamix due to which the mod did not work with 5.1 I fixed the problem. Made a test full longplay. Now everything works well. Have a nice game Wink

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:49 am

Hello. DD2 Advance Megamix final patch - bugs fixed + there is more opportunity to call the police or a special reception (not everywhere) + the mod is compressed to 30 mb. Have a nice game Wink
https://www.mediafire.com/file/myx58n5nkfb38s6/Double_Dragon_II_Advanced_Megamix_fixed_version.zip/file
Works perfect with SORR 5.0a/5.1/5.2
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:32 am

Tested coop. Last path
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:37 am

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Puzirkov and MARTIN98 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MARTIN98 Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:26 pm

seems good but it's a very hard mod!
MARTIN98
MARTIN98
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:18 am

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sun May 01, 2022 8:55 pm

Adam
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Thu May 12, 2022 6:17 am

Blaze SOR 2
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next