SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher

+6
KFCutman
BigDarsh
graylandertagger
Don Vecta
DarkThief
Cm_Blast
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher

Post  Cm_Blast Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Persephone wrote:Hmm, for Luna problem, I will check it later, probably it's my fault

I want to ask something. Why grenadier enemy called "Buddy" has a high HP while in original they have a very low HP? Btw, it's funny to see those Bikers goes suicide when appears in scene before final boss room xD

Since this is old I don't remember exactly, but probably the reason it's because I wanted a guy to appear, launch his grenade and nothing more. Bikers with low HP can die, thus hitting you with the bike and/or the explosion from the vehicle.

Yes, it's a bit funny, but also dangerous how they suddenly explode without any warning (not like the grenade).

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher

Post  Persephone Mon May 07, 2018 5:47 am

Ladies and Gentleman, now I'm present to you my newest videos on youtube

This is the punisher by cm_blast and I was editing it like Don_Vecta said in earlier comment (I never made a direct contact with him though)

I'm pretty sure Don_Vecta will happy to see this ^_^

Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Thu May 17, 2018 6:58 am

Has he watched already? Question
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:37 pm

I've got an additional info for you about The Punisher MOD

When playing it on hardest difficulty, sometimes Buddy appear in Scully fight (but they appears late in the fight after killing some enemies). Sometimes they appear once, while in another chance they would come two or even three times.

Here are the screenshots (it's up to you to add them in your MOD or not)

Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher - Page 3 Y7FEjRt

Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher - Page 3 286bcl7
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Persephone wrote:I've got an additional info for you about The Punisher MOD

When playing it on hardest difficulty, sometimes Buddy appear in Scully fight (but they appears late in the fight after killing some enemies). Sometimes they appear once, while in another chance they would come two or even three times.

Here are the screenshots (it's up to you to add them in your MOD or not)

Nah, I am not going to change anything more. There are games that sometimes change the number or health of the enemies. But anyway; just a guy launching a grenade I don't care too much.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Yes, I think adding them on your MOD isn't a good idea.

Imagine a bikers inside a bus. Throwing a grenade at you, then KABOOOM. It would kill not only you but also all enemies inside the bus xD
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:33 pm

cm_blast, did you know if there is a "hacked version" of original Punisher game? How if I hack your MOD as well? Would it be cool? xD

Here is the video :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPPvsY0ldA
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:15 am

Persephone wrote:cm_blast, did you know if there is a "hacked version" of original Punisher game? How if I hack your MOD as well? Would it be cool? xD

Here is the video :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPPvsY0ldA

I am not surprised. There are several Hacked version of the Sorr games too on the web.

You can do whatever you want to my mod. I mean, you have been changing enemies with older counterparts or just your own enemies already. Nothing new.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Ok, I will start working it now. I will post it to you after finished Smile

I don't know if this is a great idea, because I remember the part on stage 3 when we meet with Gaulle for the first time, in original version he is appear alongside with other gunners, but in hacked version....

There are tons of them @_@ (which it means we will encounter Mr.X in large numbers)
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:01 pm

cm_blast said :

All the enemies which you use a gun to kill them in the original game here have their life bar halved : Bronze/Silver/Gold, Slashs, most Bongos (some fight only with his fists) and Mr.X.

How about Pretty Boy? Did you forgot if Punisher will use his gun when facing these Cyborgs?
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Persephone wrote:cm_blast said :

All the enemies which you use a gun to kill them in the original game here have their life bar halved : Bronze/Silver/Gold, Slashs, most Bongos (some fight only with his fists) and Mr.X.

How about Pretty Boy? Did you forgot if Punisher will use his gun when facing these Cyborgs?
I didn't forgot, you can shoot those cyborgs too, but your bullets do half damage that on any of the other enemies.

I could do something in midway, not 100% HP because you can shoot him from afar, but not 50% because they take longer than everything else to die so a 75% would be the best solution.

Anyway; the mod it's already short and the difference would be like 25 HP on the 1 bar ones and like 10 HP on the others. I won't change it.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:03 pm

It has been a long time since I was playing your Punisher MOD. Now it's the time to play it again by using Chun-Li and Vegeta Very Happy

And as usual, I found one mistake on your MOD. Look at this screenshot :

Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher - Page 3 ZAxvFwc

Just ignore the Gunner's HP, because I was playing an old version. But it's not the point here. The main problem is :

In the Bone Breaker's fight, when I checked it on both in-game and SORR Maker, there is only 1 Gunner (or Slash in this case) with name Trench. Meanwhile, there are 2 Pistolman with name Jack. However, according to the original game, you can clearly see if Trench should appear TWICE instead of just once, and there are total 3 Red Pistolman called Jack instead of just two. So, to make it clear, I'm going to tell you how the enemies should appear in this fight :

Wave 1 : 2 Jaggers
Wave 2 : 2 Pretty Boys
Wave 3 : 1 Jagger and 1 Cool
Wave 4 : 2 Jacks
Wave 5 : 1 Trench
Wave 6 : 2 Pretty Boys
Wave 7 : 1 Jack and 1 Trench

That's it. Perhaps you need to add one more Trench and Jack on that fight, and you're done Very Happy
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:27 pm

The problem it's that the two particles are already at wave 8, so I couldn't add anything that appeared on top of that.

I could probably do wrong, but I have the spawn in a "less than 2", so the next wave appears before completely defeating the previous one, which means that with the 2 initial jaggers, when you defeat 1 there is already a pretty boy entering the game, and after defeating the other the second one.

I could made a mistake, but I think I remember this way; in the original it may go unnotice because you will kill both fast, looking that the two pretty boys enter in the same moment, but on modding I went hard into killing people 1 by 1 to have the same exact appearing.

So my two particles are not in the same wave, my "jagger+cool" are also in separated waves and so on.

this means the very last particles are "wave 8" and the game doesn't have room for anything more.

And I think I am right.
https://youtu.be/8rQwzq7j7vU?t=693
Even if it is a 2 players, you can see one jagger being defeated but not the other, which trigger the first pretty boy, but not the next, in fact, the guy playing kill the pretty boy before the jagger and only then a second one appears.

So yeah, it's more a limitation that I cannot have more than 8 waves, but there are 9 or 10.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3