SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just downloaded it (SORR v5 reviews and comments thread)

+3
BigDarsh
William Assunção
Spooniest
7 posters

Go down

I just downloaded it (SORR v5 reviews and comments thread) Empty I just downloaded it (SORR v5 reviews and comments thread)

Post  Spooniest Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:27 pm

This is a superb piece of software.

I'm utterly shocked.
Spooniest
Spooniest
Galsia

Back to top Go down

I just downloaded it (SORR v5 reviews and comments thread) Empty Re: I just downloaded it (SORR v5 reviews and comments thread)

Post  William Assunção Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Thank you for his words, you can write and post here a review about this game if you want. Smile

For more questions about this send a PM to some moderator about this Wink
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

I just downloaded it (SORR v5 reviews and comments thread) Empty Re: I just downloaded it (SORR v5 reviews and comments thread)

Post  Spooniest Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:12 pm

I finished my first play through of the game last night. I used Adam and allowed the CPU to control an aggressive Blaze. Aggressive Blaze had absolutely no compunction about kicking the shit out of me whenever I got too close to her. I guess I might turn off player damage next time. Anyway, I beat Shiva and got a bad ending that said Mr. X is still out there and that I should try a different route.

I unlocked all SOR1 and SOR2 characters, but I can't select them, or there may be something here I'm misunderstanding.

The CPU player AI is very very good. It's also nice that I don't have to share continues with it (I think?).
Spooniest
Spooniest
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:10 pm

To select old sor characters, you have to highlight a character on the selection screen and push Police button to switch version.

A button swap palette
B button cancel selection

Wink
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jericho_mpm Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 am

Hi i just got the game for the 1st time and been playing 3 days flat and unlocked near everything loving the editing pallettes and choice of characters and route options in story or well made indeed.

I'm wondering who do i talk too about such things like if i want to tweak it certain ways thanks.

Jericho_mpm
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:24 am

Jericho_mpm wrote:Hi i just got the game for the 1st time and been playing 3 days flat and unlocked near everything loving the editing pallettes and choice of characters and route options in story or well made indeed.

I'm wondering who do i talk too about such things like if i want to tweak it certain ways thanks.

You won't be able to tweak anything. The project is as closed as it is and no modifications are permitted by the development team (yup, here's still staff of Bombergames running the site).

Most things you can do is create your mod on SORmaker, that's it.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Jericho_mpm Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:44 am

I see thanks for the reply Vecta i'll catch up with you sometime soon.

Jericho_mpm
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Spooniest Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:27 pm

I used the Police on Route 1 Stage 4, and the fireball that the guy shot out went into the giant hole in the middle of the stage. Then the game froze.

Surely that's wrong.
Spooniest
Spooniest
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  realnabarl Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 am

Spooniest wrote:I used the Police on Route 1 Stage 4, and the fireball that the guy shot out went into the giant hole in the middle of the stage. Then the game froze.

Surely that's wrong.
The bug has been fixed, download SorR v5.0a.

realnabarl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  thenomad Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 am

I just want to go back in time and play SorR v5 for the first time again... i was shocked too, how bomberlink managed to mix all three games in one, an absolute fan service that SEGA tried to took from us. These days, im little bored with the game, but occasionally i play some MOD that i haven't played yet. But in the first week, i was really obsessed with Sor Remake...!
thenomad
thenomad
Donovan

Back to top Go down