Share your palettes here

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Charco on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Troll level over 9,000.

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Posts : 951
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:11 pm

PrincessPeachfan2016.... that's not how you reply like that with title :U also no Nintendo copyright (joke)
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Posts : 255
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Palletes.

Post  PrincessPeachfan2016 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:20 am

LOL, thanks guys, oh BTW here are a new Elle peach pallete. i spended hours and hours looking for a good color to combine with the pallete. Share your palettes here - Page 6 Elle_p10

Link:
mediafire.com file/3vkt5o42a0rm1kz/Elle+SORR+v5+Peach.rar
PrincessPeachfan2016
PrincessPeachfan2016
Galsia

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-09-04

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Doomerzan on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:01 am

Don Vecta wrote:Introducing... the KOF collection:

Share your palettes here - Page 6 SnapshotKOF2_zpsd2mbuprn
Adam = Yashiro Nanakase 1p KOF '97. Blaze-3 = Vanessa 4p, KOF 2002.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 SnapshotKOF_zpsrfgyvonr
Mr. X = Kusanagi 1p, KOF 2002. Rudra = Vice 1p, KOF '96.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 12509348_10153833850000070_5192408080503385730_n_zpsrnvmm6ur
Zan Gilbert = Orochi Yashiro 1p, KOF '97. Skate-3 = Orochi Chris 1p, KOF '97.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Snapshot_zpshdki3rgu
Zan Gilbert = Rugal Bernstein 1p, KOF '94. Blaze-1 = Orochi Shermie 1p, KOF '98.

I have lots more, so far they're WIP and using some special mapping the ones from SOR3, so, these are still WIP. Might upload them... sometime soon.
Yes! I finally found antoher heavy kof fan (I assume). But WHY is everybody ignoring the awesome psycho soldiers!
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-09-01

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Hello, I am in some need of some assistance!

Post  Name? Why not zoidberg? on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:15 am

Idk how to change the pallets, I pressed EVERY button on my keyboard and theres NO tutorials online, can someone please help! I also clicked the box lie an old thread told me, the box on the right does NOT change color, no matter how many ties I click it..

Name? Why not zoidberg?
Galsia

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-04-17

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Ducobson on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Share your palettes here - Page 6 2nw0ep2
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o1q3suchdpddwz1/blaze2.rar

Share your palettes here - Page 6 6th7p1
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gluts2ydklwdhnb/rudra_char3.rar

Share your palettes here - Page 6 2nrixrd
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rcncm68drfq5ndi/sor2_shiva4.rar

Share your palettes here - Page 6 N5kaph
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cz4hqlc3kbe31kn/sor2_shiva6.rar

Ducobson
Donovan

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty First post/Palettes

Post  hyperfunkzone on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:41 am

This is my first post in any of these forums so I hope I've uploaded these correctly.  I played around with the Max Hulk to try to make Red Hulk.  Adam is Colossus and Elle is She-Hulk (I believe I saw the She-Hulk done somewhere else).  What do you think? How can they look better?

Colossus
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Screen11

She-Hulk
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Screen10

Red Hulk
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Screen12

hyperfunkzone
Newbie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-12-27

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Don Vecta on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Nice ones~! Welcome.

_________________
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Signature_zps2ad5949e
Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1591
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  hyperfunkzone on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:12 pm

Rick and Morty anyone?

I'd love to get the white coat look to him or to make Prof Farnsworth but I haven't figured out how...
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Screen16

Morty
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Screen15

hyperfunkzone
Newbie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-12-27

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Puzirkov on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am

Doomerzan wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Introducing... the KOF collection:

Share your palettes here - Page 6 SnapshotKOF2_zpsd2mbuprn
Adam = Yashiro Nanakase 1p KOF '97. Blaze-3 = Vanessa 4p, KOF 2002.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 SnapshotKOF_zpsrfgyvonr
Mr. X = Kusanagi 1p, KOF 2002. Rudra = Vice 1p, KOF '96.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 12509348_10153833850000070_5192408080503385730_n_zpsrnvmm6ur
Zan Gilbert = Orochi Yashiro 1p, KOF '97. Skate-3 = Orochi Chris 1p, KOF '97.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Snapshot_zpshdki3rgu
Zan Gilbert = Rugal Bernstein 1p, KOF '94. Blaze-1 = Orochi Shermie 1p, KOF '98.

I have lots more, so far they're WIP and using some special mapping the ones from SOR3, so, these are still WIP. Might upload them... sometime soon.
Yes! I finally found antoher heavy kof fan (I assume). But WHY is everybody ignoring the awesome psycho soldiers!

I really like these palettes, especially Dr. Zan
they can be downloaded?
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Puzirkov on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
Doomerzan wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Introducing... the KOF collection:

Share your palettes here - Page 6 SnapshotKOF2_zpsd2mbuprn
Adam = Yashiro Nanakase 1p KOF '97. Blaze-3 = Vanessa 4p, KOF 2002.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 SnapshotKOF_zpsrfgyvonr
Mr. X = Kusanagi 1p, KOF 2002. Rudra = Vice 1p, KOF '96.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 12509348_10153833850000070_5192408080503385730_n_zpsrnvmm6ur
Zan Gilbert = Orochi Yashiro 1p, KOF '97. Skate-3 = Orochi Chris 1p, KOF '97.

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Snapshot_zpshdki3rgu
Zan Gilbert = Rugal Bernstein 1p, KOF '94. Blaze-1 = Orochi Shermie 1p, KOF '98.

I have lots more, so far they're WIP and using some special mapping the ones from SOR3, so, these are still WIP. Might upload them... sometime soon.
Yes! I finally found antoher heavy kof fan (I assume). But WHY is everybody ignoring the awesome psycho soldiers!

I really like these palettes, especially Dr. Zan
they can be downloaded?

I found))))mod rushing beat
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Don Vecta on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Remember all these palettes work only in the remixed versions of the characters released in the data folder of Vendetta. Not only relocate new colors but also have lots of gameplay buffs that most of those characters needed.

_________________
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Signature_zps2ad5949e
Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1591
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Puzirkov on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:14 am

Don Vecta wrote:Remember all these palettes work only in the remixed versions of the characters released in the data folder of Vendetta. Not only relocate new colors but also have lots of gameplay buffs that most of those characters needed.
Thank you)

I had hoped that the Mod ZANS Story finish it, but alas, it was abandoned, I tried to create a palette of Zans Story.


Share your palettes here - Page 6 Ieaezz15

Download
https://yadi.sk/d/smrPJ-VeoHPFb



Last edited by Puzirkov on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Koopsakimoto on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 am

This is my first post here. so I don't know if I'm doing some wrong, but anyway I made some palettes.


SOR2 Extreme Edition Zazma

Share your palettes here - Page 6 SylowBc


Hulk Abedede

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Wb48zaU

SOR2 Extreme Edition Axel

Share your palettes here - Page 6 XYmBsDN

Souther Palette made by me

Share your palettes here - Page 6 OfYPggX


SOR2 Extreme Edition Galsia

Share your palettes here - Page 6 PdMLkJM


And Finally, the download link.

Spoiler:

Koopsakimoto
Newbie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-12-23

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  ZM5 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Haven't posted here in a while - got the itch for this game again.

If anyone's interested, I uploaded all of my enemy palettes here on Dropbox, including the ones I posted on here before - figured I might as well dump the whole thing since there aren't too many enemy palettes. If you want previews I made an imgur album for them here.
Numbers are from left to right.

Also these are only the ones that I edited - I don't have enemy palettes for Rudra, the Seekers, Neo X and Vehelits (probably a few more enemies that I'm forgetting about), and also 6 palettes for Roo since I like his default number 1 palette (the one from SOR3 when he shows up with the clown).
ZM5
ZM5
Galsia

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  KoopaTroopa1116 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 am

I used an RGB color selector and made matching Elle character palettes for each Electra enemy palette.
True Electra Palettes:

Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e15
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e16
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e17
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e18
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e19
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e20
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e21
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e22
You can download them here.

KoopaTroopa1116
Newbie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-04-01

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  LizaRDMan 149 on Mon May 29, 2017 7:51 am

It's been 2 years since I came here and posted. Woah…

KoopaTroopa1116 wrote:I used an RGB color selector and made matching Elle character palettes for each Electra enemy palette.
True Electra Palettes:

Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e15
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e16
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e17
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e18
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e19
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e20
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e21
Share your palettes here - Page 6 True_e22
You can download them here.

So are these for the enemy (Electra) versions? Or did you mean you pasted enemy (Electra) colors onto playable Elle?
I ask because your pictures show Elle's idle stance.

If so, most of these are already part of her Wardrobe pack with the same exact hex:
Elle's Wardrobe:
Share your palettes here - Page 6 VgjZruH
www.mediafire.com/download/i3o3qasn5rpoc22
40 of them are taken by enemy versions of Electra from SoRR and various mods.
These are pretty neat, and I haven't seen anyone paste them onto Elle.

The last two on row #6 are my own: a black skinned Elle in UCLA blue leather,
and an attempt of Ivy Valentine Elle from SoulCalibur II. (meh…I tried)

Lastly, row #7 was created by
- JoyJOyfulRabbit's Elle in BK3 Blaze Palette
- S0l's Zero Suit Samus Elle
- graylandertagger's Nia Teppelin from Gurren Lagann

Only difference is that your 2nd and 7th pic of Elle aren't included
because I think those two are Elle's default colors instead of Electra's.
LizaRDMan 149
LizaRDMan 149
Newbie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  mariocanales on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:30 pm

argomight wrote:Here is a compilation of palletes that I found here, some modified, and some created by me etc. Somebody might find this interesting. Feel free to used and modify this in any way.

Spoiler:
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Palletes

https://anonfiles.com/file/4c446cb97d56b0cf3d23d2cce0f6738f


could you please upload again?

mariocanales
Galsia

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-06-21

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Custom Palette

Post  DarkzKnight on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:13 pm

Here's my custom palette, some were edited from this thread's palettes, and the rest is made from scratch
made it in just a couple hours, so many improvements can be made.
This custom palette is a black and white outfit for all characters

mediafire.com$$file$$82w8raadxe4ch9m$$chars.rar

*Replace dollar sign with /
*I can't post links cus i'm a new member

DarkzKnight
Galsia

Posts : 4
Join date : 2018-01-29

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty How to?

Post  RNabuco on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Hello guys, can anyone tell me how to use those palettes?

It´s possible to keep the original ones and keep adding custom palettes as well?

RNabuco
Newbie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2018-02-13

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  lvgisgoed on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:40 pm

Heya, i also made some custom palette for mah mod (SoR V demo)

1 to 4 are done and in game:
5 to 7 is still an work in process

SoR 1 and 2 custom colors:
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Basic12
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet15
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet16
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet17
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet18

SoR 3 custom colors:
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Basic11
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet12
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet13
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet14

_________________
Share your palettes here - Page 6 11
lvgisgoed
lvgisgoed
Galsia

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-02-20

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Puzirkov on Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:49 am

lvgisgoed wrote:Heya, i also made some custom palette for mah mod (SoR V demo)

1 to 4 are done and in game:
5 to 7 is still an work in process

SoR 1 and 2 custom colors:
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Basic12
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet15
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet16
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet17
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet18

SoR 3 custom colors:
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Basic11
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet12
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet13
Share your palettes here - Page 6 Pallet14

Hello! You can download this pal?

_________________
Share your palettes here - Page 6 2k9yf310
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  vince on Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Puzirkov wrote:Hello! You can download this pal?
That's in his mod:
http://sorr.forumotion.net/t712-sor-v-demo-beta-2019
vince
vince
Fog

Posts : 221
Join date : 2015-04-01

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Puzirkov on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:40 pm

vince wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:Hello! You can download this pal?
That's in his mod:
http://sorr.forumotion.net/t712-sor-v-demo-beta-2019

Thanks)))

_________________
Share your palettes here - Page 6 2k9yf310
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  oracle on Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:56 am

My strange Blaze SOR1 palettes Razz
Share your palettes here - Page 6 3it3d6R

Download all as ZIP:
https://mega.nz/#!LNg1WYLI!ZxE2humIFNTccHthLCv7cWWa4QJ5ySn6rJLeUAkqWNw
oracle
oracle
Signal

Posts : 134
Join date : 2015-11-14
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Share your palettes here - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your palettes here

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum